Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Thats probably because he took 2 of the players who don't go out getting pissed every night and do the job they're asked

In fairness, Fraser was out near enough every weekend.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
and WELL pissed....!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Seems to be doing quite well at Vale Park, hope he gets them promoted really.
They are 13th in division four and just drew at home to some non league shite in the FA Cup.

I don't know where they finished last year, but even if they were doing worse than that, I still fail to see how Adams' team are "doing quite well".

Edit: ah, unbeaten in 8 matches.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
They are 13th in division four and just drew at home to some non league shite in the FA Cup.

I don't know where they finished last year, but even if they were doing worse than that, I still fail to see how Adams' team are "doing quite well".

'Doing quite well' means they're not in the danger zone in NSC speak.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Ask any Vale fan, their team was an utter shit house last year.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I know, I was joking. A turn around needs to happen fairly quickly though imo.

saintvaliant

Jun 4, 2009

With the squad he inherited, and the previous 2 seasons gone, he's doing nothing short of miraculously. Bar for a couple of late equaliser's we'd be in the playoffs, and through in the FA cup, and having beaten 2 Championship sides in the League Cup.

Still very much a work in progress, but after 6 or 7 years of decline, it was always going to take at least 2 years to turn it around.

Most importantly, MA has given Vale fans some pride back in the club, and got the players playing with a bit of pride in the shirt. We've been crying out for someone like him since John Rudge left 10 years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here