Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams - Pathetic Post Match Ramblings

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
With Adams seeming so unbothered by the lack of transfer window activity, I really am starting to fear for our survival this season. If we don't sign AT LEAST 2 decent midfielders before the window shuts then I believe we will go down.

Come on Micky, pull your finger out or let someone else have a go.

Would anyone trust Adams to sign a decent player? I wouldn't. He doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

Best Foot Forward

Apr 29, 2008
Burgess Hill
I thought he sounded a "defeated man" in the interview

There is no way he would have defended a performance like that during his previous tenure......against what I thought was a very ordinary Leeds team

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Just listened to it on the BBC.

Utterly embarrassing.

He sounds dejected and clueless. There is no fire or desire. He's just lost.

I hate to say it but I think he has to go

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Just listened to it on the BBC.

Utterly embarrassing.

He sounds dejected and clueless. There is no fire or desire. He's just lost.

I hate to say it but I think he has to go

And ideally tomorrow.

ADAMS OUT!!!!!!!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Today reminded me why I have been to one albion game this year, that was dire - the manager was clueless.

Leeds were not anything special and they owned Brighton in second half

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
who the f*** are leeds united? 30 odd years ago they were quite big but selling cantona proved how small time their ambitions truely are,
a club saved by cheating local traders, the St Johns ambulance and every taxpayer through insolvency.
leeds are small time and if adams is that far in awe of them he has to go.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
İbrahim Tatlıses;2758359 said:
Tossers.

As if booing or negativity would have anything but a detrimental affect on our performance at Luton, our last chance of success this season.

'Our last chance of success'?

It's a piss-pot. A cup for losers. Every single team that's not playing in the final is sneering at its patheticness. If the final wasn't held at Wembley it'd be on a par with the Sussex Senior Cup and would have attendence to match. At best it'll gloss over this season's failures and maybe persuade several dozen STH to renew. Beyond that, nobody much cares. 'Success' my arse! :shrug:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
'Our last chance of success'?

It's a piss-pot. A cup for losers. Every single team that's not playing in the final is sneering at its patheticness. If the final wasn't held at Wembley it'd be on a par with the Sussex Senior Cup and would have attendence to match. At best it'll gloss over this season's failures and maybe persuade several dozen STH to renew. Beyond that, nobody much cares. 'Success' my arse! :shrug:

Agreed. The piss pot paint trophy is worth bugger all.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
It's actually a little bit sad seeing Adams in the state he has become; I think he's a broken man.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It's actually a little bit sad seeing Adams in the state he has become; I think he's a broken man.

I agree and although I want Adams out it saddens me to see how far he has fallen from the man that he once was.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Can we afford to sack him?

If we sack him we have to pay up his contract. Then we'll have a new manager with no money to get any players in (unless the Blooms dip into their pockets again).

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Can we afford to sack him?

If we sack him we have to pay up his contract. Then we'll have a new manager with no money to get any players in (unless the Blooms dip into their pockets again).

I hope that Knight was shrewd enough to have inserted a clause in Adams' contract to allow him to terminate his employment if results were poor. It really wouldn't say much for Knight's judgement if we end up having to pay up all of Adams' contract when we have been utter cack for most of the season. Having to reward failure really would be the last straw.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Just give him a another job within the club, makehim walk coz we wont sack him!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

100000000000000000000000% right

we will not remember him for what he did before, only what he hasnt done now

very sad

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Praise the Lord it wasn't just me who thought he was talking rubbish. His 'this was LEEDS UNITED! LEEDS UNITED!' was straight from the Keegan School of 'Holding It Together In A Crisis'. Any thread of good play along the ground was nullified by another long and high ball - possession immediately becoming 50/50 when it happened. It was as if the players surprised themselves when they put a few passes together and then just panicked, opting for the long ball again and again and again. And you're right Uncle Spielberg, the only problem Forster and Fleetwood caused the Leeds defence was earache from their constant whinging every time they got caught off-side or didn't have the strength to deal with their centre halfs - woeful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here