Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams - Pathetic Post Match Ramblings

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Micky

You have LOST THE PLOT me old son. The post match interview was frankly cringworthy and embarrassing. I think even the interviewer felt a little awkward.

It appears you have now set the bar SO LOW any excuse in the book will justify ANOTHER poor performance, ANOTHER abject defeat and 2 wins in 12 home games.

Adams thought we played well. He was happy with the performance. Happy with 2 wins in 12 at home ?, happy with 10 points from 12 home games when he started the season saying Wilkins 12 home wins last season WAS NOT GOOd ENOUGH :lolol:.

Also to go on about it was not HEREFORD UNITED it was LEEDS UNITED we were playing. I don't know if this escaped your attention but the might Leeds United were mid table before today having won 11 games ans lost 10 games. They are not romping ahead at the top of the league.

The " players need a cuddle " was the final straw. Clearly Adams is not the man for the job and he has so little ambition he it appears is satisfied with sleep walking to division 4 which I believe we are. Also not Whing and Virgo were NOT outstanding Micky and Fleetwood and Forster DID NOT cause the Leeds United back four " all sorts of problems in the first half ".

Also he did not give much hope for the paint pot saying " if " , " if " we can beat Luton Town over the 2 legs. Hardly inspirational as we are playing a poor division 4 side.

Today more than ever I am afraid to say Adams is NOT the man for the job. 24 games, 24 points , last 21 league games

Won 3
Drawn 7
Lost 11
Points 16

Micky should do the decent thing and walk now.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The "if...if" about Luton made me cringe.Also he seemed not interested in the question about the transfer window.

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs
SPOT ON,

not even half the points required for so called saftey,

this season has been an utter disaster.

what was he saying about Hereford???? we did'nt even beat or score against them !

completly shown today he has lost the plot,

anyone gouing to the Luton game should be calling for his head

I will

this disgrace and destruction has to end NOW :mad:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The bloke is totally clueless I am loath to say. HGardly a Churchilliam speech about the Luton games.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Our home form: LLLL

But that's alright folks, because we put in a "good performance":tosser:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Apparenlt Fleetwood and Forster caused their back four " all sorts of problems " in the first half. God help us :eek:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Luton are not a poor division 4 side....they'd be mid table if not for the -30 start

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

he needs the transfer window to sort it out, or drop us further into the shit:angry:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

It wouldn't suprise me if Luton get some sort of result against us on tue.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Agree 100%.

Those were the worst and most embarrassing post match comments I have ever heard from any Albion manager. No ability to pinpoint what is wrong. No enthusiasm. No clarity.

The man has to go. Personally I'd take Wilkins back in a New York minute.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Luton are not a poor division 4 side....they'd be mid table if not for the -30 start

Mid-table or not, with the squad we have we should beat ANY team in League Two.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Division 4

Luton Town

Played 25
Won 7
Drawn 9
Lost 9
For 33
Against 40

As I said a poor division 4 side and lost 5-1 to Darlington today.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Luton could easily beat us over the 2 legs. The worse thing is that Adams does not seem that bothered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here