Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Good luck to him I say.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Port Vale players will need a cuddle if MA gets the job.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I hope they don't play any teams that are too TALL

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I'd like to see him get it purely based on the fact I'd be intruiged as to how he gets on and whether he has a bit more desire in him to succeed after failing here.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't mean to understate the degree to which he is responsible for our form this season, but perhaps if he goes to Port Vale, they won't have the high expectations we had of him, or that Coventry have of all their managers (they tend to see themselves as favourites for promotion to the premiership every year). And perhaps this will be good for him, and will allow him to regaini some of his confidence.

Other than that point, I really don't care.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
In fairness to Micky, he had a sqaud of players here, who basically didn't want to perform for him. Although Slades done a brilliant job, I think whoever come in would have got more of the gutless bunch of tossers that are some Albion players. Hopefully Slade marked the cards of the players who didn't give a shit, and will annonce their names next week when he releases them.

I think Adams can still do a job for a club, unfortunately with how things were handled here at the end of last season, if was never going to be us.

Good luck to him if its true

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here