Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams chatting with DK

"hello Mickey, how are things these days, how's the family and did you get that oven you were looking at?"

"why are you asking this stuff Dick, we only speak on professional subjects and I no longer manage Brighton. Get off my phone!''

I snore in the general direction of this thread - it's the biggest DRIVEL .

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Incredigull said:
Who was Glen Roeder snooping for yesterday ?

It cant have been West Ham
:dunce:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
cant even reply to this thread,what is the point,it gets worse on this board:angry:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
empire said:
cant even reply to this thread,what is the point,it gets worse on this board:angry:

You just did. ??? Perhaps you would like to start a less boring thread?

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by empire
cant even reply to this thread,what is the point,it gets worse on this board
dougdeep said:
You just did. ??? Perhaps you would like to start a less boring thread?

Yes, maybe start a punctuation and grammar thread and whether we should start sentences with capital letters (whoops someone has already done that).:D

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Theres no way McGhee would go unless he walked himself and he has pledged to fulfill his 2 year contract. We should be doing everything we can to keep McGhee not start looking around for other options.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
McGhee, purely because the football God walked out on us and McGhee has not. They are both excellent managers.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Sign Micky as our number three..:dunce:

McGhee
Booker
Adams.

AVE IT. I'll get on the blower to Knight right away, :lolol:

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Could be checking if DK has received any phone calls from the directors of Wolves and West Brom asking DK for some sort of reference for MA.

He could of course be doing a bit of scouting for us with a view to finding the next Zamora who will need to cost about ten grand, be six foot plus and score about 20 goals a season in the Championship for about £500 quid a week!!!

Could also be asking DK for a bit of advice re which job to take next; would imagine in private he regrets moving to Leicester when he did and wants a bit of help to ensure he does not make another mistake this time around

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
On the Left Wing said:
At least three person to person phone calls in the past 10 days .... is this usual or should we be told??

:smokin:

How do you know that? tapping his phone?:lolol:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Yes, how do you know about these phone calls?

I speak to more than one of my former employers every so often, by the way. Sometimes it's just to be friendly, and other times it's to ask for advice about stuff.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ac gull said:

Could also be asking DK for a bit of advice re which job to take next; would imagine in private he regrets moving to Leicester when he did and wants a bit of help to ensure he does not make another mistake this time around

Not so privately. He stated publicly (sp) that if he had known about Leicester's financial affairs beforehand he would never have left us.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Surely if McGhee is not signing a new contract a pay off would not be that much because he has not got long left on contract?

Anyhow. I dont want McGhee sacked.

I hope they dont give Adams a job as a Director of Football or something. Spend the money on a decent striker instead.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Richie, we already have a Director of Football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here