Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams chatting with DK

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
At least three person to person phone calls in the past 10 days .... is this usual or should we be told??

:smokin:

Last edited:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Interesting! He was being linked with Southampton but nothing seems to have come of it. I'd be sorry to see MM go though and, however much I liked MA I'm not sure it is good for a manager to return for a second time. However, I'm sure he really has a soft spot for Brighton and living down South and certainly seems to keep in touch. You never know! I'm not sure whether he still owns the house in Burgess Hill - it was being rented out. It wouldn't surprise me if he moved back to the area.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
On the Left Wing said:
At least three person to person phone calls in the past 10 days .... is this usual or should we be told??

:smokin:

Are you working for BT now? :lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Re: Re: Micky Adams chatting with DK

Yorkie said:
Are you working for BT now? :lolol:

I said "at least" .... it is only three I know about Yorkie - in office hours!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Micky Adams chatting with DK

On the Left Wing said:
I said "at least" .... it is only three I know about Yorkie - in office hours!

which begs the question - how do you know?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Now the crunch question

How can we afford to sack McGhee (if that is what is being hinted at here)?

Maybe Micky is telling DK where we can find a striker :lolol:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Yorkie said:
Now the crunch question

How can we afford to sack McGhee (if that is what is being hinted at here)?

Maybe Micky is telling DK where we can find a striker :lolol:

Would be stupid to sack MM - and MA would not wish to ruin his legendary status as returning could be a disaster

Oct 5, 2003
i will be temp adding my support for Magoo in view of Adams making a possible come back in charge of the club that would be a disaster Adams is clueless as shown in his last managerial post clueless hopeless and a total and utter w***** anyway perhps they are having an affair?:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Kev the Ape

FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
i will be temp adding my support for Magoo in view of Adams making a possible come back in charge of the club that would be a disaster Adams is clueless as shown in his last managerial post clueless hopeless and a total and utter w***** anyway perhps they are having an affair?:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

your a twat :wave:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS get real - we can't afford a striker so how can we pay a sacked manager compensation ?

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Calm down, Beachy, and stop losing your rag. This is the second thread on which you have got all flustered. Deep breath now and relax.:lolol:

Anyhow back to the subject of the thread, even if we could afford Adams, I wouldn't want him to return and agree that it is never wise for a manager to return to the club a second time. As much as Mickey is revered on here, he cannot create miracles, and I personally think McGhee is doing a good job even if some of his decisions have been a bit off the mark.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
It's well known that Mickey and DK are good friends, perhaps that's what friends do! Maybe he's after a reference or something, who knows?

Mind you, when Mickey was on SCR for the Forest game, he did say he would love to return to the albion in some capacity, perhaps as Director of Football, perhaps DK wants him for that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here