bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
:lolol: :lolol:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I saw a big (obviously) picture of her at the beach in one of tabloids this week. On closer inspection I saw that she had nice false nails attached...For some strange reason she must think that having lovely hands completely detracts from the fact the rest of her looks like a hippo.

Bloke 1: Look at the size that bird, she is huge!!!

Bloke 2: Steady on mate, she does have nice nails

Bloke 1: Ah yeah mate, you are right...I would not mind sleeping with her now you have pointed that out.

Don't think so, eh?

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Last edited:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Thimble Keegan said:
I saw a big (obviously) picture of her at the beach in one of tabloids this week. On closer inspection I saw that she had nice false nails attached...For some strange reason she must think that having lovely hands completely detracts from the fact the rest of her looks like a hippo.

Bloke 1: Look at the size that bird, she is huge!!!

Bloke 2: Steady on mate, she does have nice nails

Bloke 1: Ah yeah mate, you are right...I would not mind sleeping with here now you have pointed that out.

Don't think so, eh?

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

But she has a lovely personality :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
but she's a miserable cow too.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She doesn't even have the saving grace of having a nice personality. Fat, Ugly and Offensive.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
quite like her new song though!

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Happy Seagull said:
Michelle McManus was arrested at the airport this morning for drug smuggling offences, apparently her trousers split open and 20 pounds of crack fell out!

Why take the piss for? For f*** sake I've seen about 4 female posters on this board who put Michelle to shame. Look at brightonbird now she is big. I mean big.

Now she would take this t heart and so will most of the posters on here but it's f***ing tuff isn't it, You cant go around making fun of other big fat women and defend another big fat woman can you?

Dont take the piss, Its not big and its not clever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here