Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** MICHEL KUIPERS Appreciation Evening **

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
An invitation to join us in a Michel Kuipers Appreciation Evening

michel-kuipers_918766.jpg

Brighton & Hove Albion fans are hosting a Michel Kuipers Appreciation Evening at Topolino Duo, 65-67 Church Road, Hove on Sunday 4th July at 6pm.

The evening will be a casual and informal sit-down meal in Hove’s finest Italian restaurant, where Michel will happily come and chat with friends and fans, while the fans will have a chance to thank him for his work for the club since 2000.

The price of the meal is £25 per head, which includes a three-course supper plus a half-bottle of wine or two bottles of beer. * There is also a Junior menu available for £10. Spaces are limited to 120 on a first-come, first-served.

The Appreciation Evening does not clash with any World Cup matches or Sussex CCC matches.

For further information or to book your space, please PM me your email address, and I will send booking information.

* If you want more drinks on the evening, customers are to sort that themselves with the restaurant

D

Deleted User X18H

What if you don't drink alcohol?

I would imagine you pay £25 and have soft drinks!

Sadly I shall be celebrating 4th July with some American friends that evening but have fun!

Last edited:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Me plus one, whats the junior age? Neither of us can drink alcohol because we're under 18, will we get the junior meal or not?

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Me plus one, whats the junior age? Neither of us can drink alcohol because we're under 18, will we get the junior meal or not?

Well MUG if you'd just piped down you'd probably have got away with it but now you've blown your chance of a having a couple of beers!

If you'd not said it there's no way they'd be checking for ID that night unless you looked 12! And anyway, if you're accompanied by adults (of which you'll be with about a hundred!) i'm pretty sure you can have a couple of beers with dinner anyway can't you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here