Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen Had Medical At Amex on Tues.....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Amazing how many people have seen MO at the Amex/ around town, and one even shook hands with him, but none of them happened to have a camera phone with them...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Somebody better tell Gus, as he doesn't know anything about this signing Owen business.

Anybody got his mobile number, as the least the good people of NSC can do is to keep our esteemed manager in the loop about who is and isn't coming to the club

gus doesnt seem to know much about ANYTHING that goes on at our club if you take his word as gospel

still not going to happen, mind

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
My mate works at the Nuffield as a porter, and confirms that Owen landed his massive chopper in the graveyard next door, sprinted across the grass and hurdled the fence just like one off his racehorses !
The Dr said that was all he needed to see and told Gus to sign him on a 4 year contract !

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
My mate works at the Nuffield as a porter, and confirms that Owen landed his massive chopper in the graveyard next door, sprinted across the grass and hurdled the fence just like one off his racehorses !
The Dr said that was all he needed to see and told Gus to sign him on a 4 year contract !

I always knew Owen had a massive chopper.

Sometimes you can just tell from looking at a man.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Inded he was.....

michael owen@themichaelowen
I passed!!! I'm now qualified to manage at League 2 level. Anyone out there want a player manager? !!!

24 Jan michael owen@themichaelowen
Final assessment tonight for my Level 3 coaching badge. I'm coaching our U14's at the academy. Fingers crossed.

What time was he seen at The Amex?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
This is just not happening.
Gus hates short term loans, Owen would not come on a perm contract. Ferguson isn't Gus's biggest fan after the Suarez thing and ther would be about 10 prem clubs that would take him on loan too. Not only that he doesn't fit it with our play. We can even get CMS away onto a clear cut chance, let alone Owen.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
It's a fact...

All of Albions medicals are NOW completed at Nuffield. Not at The Amex.

I'm reliably informed Vicente's was also completed at Nuffield.

More to the point.... Owen was in Manchester all day on Tuesday, so it's BOLLOCKS.

I know this to be true, because I know someone who works there. Although she doesn't have anything to do with the players or the medical itself. But word gets around and she made me laugh asking what all the fuss was about with Vicente, as she had never heard of him before.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Just seen Michael Owen on Sydney St, asking people where the Red Dragon was. I told him it closed down and was now the Office. He started effing and jeffing and got in his car and drove off.

That is patently untrue.

He was looking for the Green Dragon

I saw him later on, he was on Queens Road asking for The Whippet Inn

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Just had a confirmation that MO was at the Amex for a medical on Tues, weather he will sign is another matter.. Not fishing this is Fact.

Dont shoot me down about another MO thread just thought i would pass on what i heard.

I've just checked with someone who would know if this is true or not and ive found that you're talking bollocks.

Ban!

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I know someone who works at the Amex and he told his mate who works with me that the Owen rumour was just that.............a rumour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here