Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Woods Not Signing

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
I tweeted him to ask and he said it would not be Brighton, but will be signing somewhere by the end of the week.

So thats one that can be ruled out.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I guess I must be missing something here, but who is this fella? I've heard his name being bandied around for weeks, but I've no idea who he is and why we are getting so worked up about him. Could somebody enlighten me?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
He's going Southampton is he not?

Or am I confusing him with Jack Cork?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I guess I must be missing something here, but who is this fella? I've heard his name being bandied around for weeks, but I've no idea who he is and why we are getting so worked up about him. Could somebody enlighten me?

Reserve team player at Chelsea. Midfielder rated by some, but bit of an unknown quantity from what I can see.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
A few weeks back I would have been pleased with him as a signing, now I think looking at our squad im after a more progressive goal scoring midfielder. I think thats what Gus is after

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Thanks TSP - so not anything to be concerned about then?

Anyway, the tweet doesn't mean anything - he could be sworn to secrecy until the deal is signed.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
He's going Southampton is he not?

Or am I confusing him with Jack Cork?

Jack Cork has gone to Saints and i think Wood may also do that.

As stated on an earlier thread a couple of weeks ago id be happy with him but now i see us 1 quality midfielder and 1 or 2 defenders away from being able to challenge for play offs

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I know that I am technophobe and not totally update speed with all this modern day technology; but would someone you don't know reply to a tweet and tell them where there future does or does not lay?

I would rather wait for the good old fashion way of things and wait for the club / player to announce the details. I'm sure the players agent is delighted that he is telling the world his next step.

I'm not disputing these tweet things but there is a lot of old cobblers that comes out of twitter.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Is this a blow or not? Who knows, as he's had minimal experience.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He seems a bit of a dick and living with Ashley Cole for months probably hasn't helped. All that crap about tours round the AMEX, looking for flats in Brighton etc, now reckons hes off elsewhere but won't say ? Very strange behaviour

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Not really a blow as I doubt we were ever looking at him in the first place :shrug: Not sure if there was actually ever any substance to the rumours

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here