Crofts
Vicente

Owen
Heskey
Raul

Subs: Lua Lua, Buckley, Noone, Dunk, Brez

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
Just saw owen walking into the amex with hard hat and high vis jacket. Said he'd only come to help fix the seats. I think he's a little liar

The Giant Bolster

Apr 18, 2012
Michael Owen to Brighton?

I'm 90% sure me and my mate saw Michael Owen today in his white range rover! Could he be on his way to us, also in The Argus it says Alan Navaro has been released.

:jester:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
We've done it again...

Screen shot 2012-05-17 at 11.33.34.png

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I saw Messi in a BMW. maybe he is on his way to us also. Navarro news in fixtures.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
We've done it again...

View attachment 32034

My responce to that was "Oh god, were going to be laughed at a bit" - big risk taking on a player which injures themselves changing channel on TV, but we have already taken on a certain Spaniard-come-GOD who was nearly the same. Just because he says he wont drop a division, doesnt mean he wont - could just be saying that to get some interest from Premier League clubs.

Imagine how Nooney would LOVE this !!!

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Just seen him breaking into the stables in Woodingdean wearing an Albion training top. TB was in the passenger seat wearing a balaclava. Shirley that means he's here to stay?

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Didn't he say yesterday he wasn't dropping down a division as long as he was wanted at that level? Clearly, he is no longer wanted at that level.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
......and nor will any other club with any brains, he's been shite for over 10 years just taking money from mug clubs believing in a goal he scored when he was 18, after he injured his knee that was him finished, his pace was gone and he was f***ed.

clueless

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Didn't he say yesterday he wasn't dropping down a division as long as he was wanted at that level? Clearly, he is no longer wanted at that level.

I still think half of the prem clubs would take him. No doubt West Ham will try, they need to add to their 56 strikers

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just been on SSN - all but ruling himself out of a drop to the Championship,

doesn't mean it won't happen BUT it means that it'll no doubt be an 11th hour deal IF it were to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here