Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MICHAEL McINTYRE in BRIGHTON: Tickets on sale tomorrow

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am IN. Any NSC's people meeting anywhere for a drink first ?.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
wow!!!
awesome.....thanks so much for that info....just got 4 tix. had already got 4 to see him at brighton centre but this will be so much better.:clap2:

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
For those who can't make the Komedia, one of the prizes in the REMF Charity Golf day raffle in June is two tickets to see Michael McIntyre. So two you could get to see him for as little as £2.50 each.

Now that's real value for money.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
How the heck hasn't this sold out yet?
Not that I'll be going anyway.

30 tickets left.

The only place I have plugged it is here and today, I plugged it on the Michael McIntyre fansite. Most of those guys have tickets for the Dome show or the shows at the O2. It'll be sold out by 5pm today.

S

Mr. Jolly

Feb 25, 2009
Next Door
He's on at the Dome for FREE on Tuesday night. Anyone else going to that?

Michael McIntyre will hosting his very own BBC 1 primetime show this Spring where he takes to the road visiting well-known venues around the UK showcasing the very best in stand-up comedy. The show features both up-and-coming stand-ups as well as established names who will headline each show. For free tickets to see the recordings, send a stamped addressed envelope to Brighton, P.O.Box 21042, London N1 1WZ (maximum of 4 tickets per person.) (NB. Demand will be high so not all applicants will be successful). See Off The Kerb for further information.

A bit late now for the free tickets, but if you turn up on the night early, chances are you'll get in (trust me)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Very funny tonight, well worth the price of admission.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here