Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MICHAEL McINTYRE in BRIGHTON: Tickets on sale tomorrow

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I know some of you NSC bods are into him...

Thursday 5 November at The Brighton Centre.

Tickets £30 (hugely over-priced) are on sale tomorrow on 0844 847 1515.

You treat yourselves...

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Considering Eddie Izzard is only charging £30 I think McIntyre is a bit pricey - he's not quite in that league of mega-successful comedians yet.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Considering Eddie Izzard is only charging £30 I think McIntyre is a bit pricey - he's not quite in that league of mega-successful comedians yet.

Izzard is far better, I bagged myself some good seats on 'get me in' yesterday!!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
How much?!

He's good, the £6.49 I got his DVD for was money well spent, but that's just bloody ridiculous!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Pfft I paid £3 to see him 2 years ago. Wouldn't pay £30.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Getting them for my girlfriend for Valentines day because she loves him :lolol:

She better be f***ing happy, £60 for 2, if that don't give me a good blowjob, then I don't know what will.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Pfft I paid £3 to see him 2 years ago. Wouldn't pay £30.

Don't think Tuesday Night Comedy Club at Aber union really counts in the great scheme of things...

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Hi guys

Just confirmed about 5 minutes ago, Michael McIntyre is doing a secret special gig next MONDAY at Komedia in Brighton - that's Monday 6th April - and you can see him in a small intimate venue instead of the O2 or the Brighton Centre.

And instead of paying £30 - you pay just £12.50.

If you are interested, post here, I'll be back later with the URL for buying tickets. They won't be advertised on the Komedia website as it's an unadvertised gig.

Stephen

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hi guys

Just confirmed about 5 minutes ago, Michael McIntyre is doing a secret special gig next MONDAY at Komedia in Brighton - that's Monday 6th April - and you can see him in a small intimate venue instead of the O2 or the Brighton Centre.

If you are interested, post here, I'll be back later with the URL for buying tickets. They won't be advertised on the Komedia website as it's an unadvertised gig.

Stephen

Im in.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hi guys

Stephen

Stephen, am I right in thinking you were the guest on Jon Richardson's show this past weekend?

If so, HIGH FIVE! Quality podcast, that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here