Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Jackson Appreciation Thread

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
True legend, best entertainer to ever live. His music will live on...

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I couldn't give a shit about the man. Good riddence really.

What I can't understand is if Gary Glitter died everyone would celabrating. Yet this Pedo dies and loads of people are mourning the loss.

They are both sick fuckers the worlds better off without.

And before any says innocent until proven guilty..... get real

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
One of the saddest things about the Jackson situation is that it illustrates perfectly how people can be so blinded by a person's fame and fortune that they lose the inclination to question or challenge any of that person's actions for fear of being cast aside, and by definition losing some of the reflected glory that goes hand in hand with being associated with them.

Whether Jackson molested those kids or not, the flunkies he surrounded himself with quite clearly knew (as he stated openly in court) that he was sleeping in a bed with fourteen year old boys, and yet not one of them apparently dared to suggest that it could be construed as inappropriate. Nobody, it appears, told him the rest of the world might find this odd. A similar thing happened to Mike Tyson- he pretty much did what he wanted in life because his henchmen wanted to be part of the experience, and were too caught up in the lifestyle and prestige to suggest he spent less money, or waited until a woman said yes before having sex with her.

Appalling reflection on the whole celebrity culture, IMHO.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's gonna have his 1st number one album in quite a few years within a week or so as everyone rushes out to buy his records.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shame, fantastic entertainer and luckily I saw him live at the Old Wembley and he was brillliant.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
One word = Legend

Anyone on here who's taking the piss should have a long hard look at themselves and should also be banned from NSC for a considerable amount of time.

Two hopes, and slim and Bob, and slim is out of town

RIP to the one and only paedophile king of pop :bowdown:

I think that Gary Glitter now has that crown.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Regardless of the bad press...I always remember the first time I saw him doing the moonwalk on satge in America (very early) on tv. He had a white glove, glitter jacket and that beat to Billie Jean!

He was in his day awesome and quite rightly was Mr Pop!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
And before any says innocent until proven guilty..... get real

Of course, you were actually there weren't you?
I believe this is an appreciation thread...

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Michael Jackson isn't dead. Turns out he was just misquoted. The real story is that he visited a pre school, and was heard to exclaim loudly "My god, I've died and gone to heaven!"

Good old sickipedia - No surprise it's being overloaded.

Last edited:

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I feel strangely sad - part of my youth, I remember going to buy thriller. Not long after I got into the smiths/cure and dismissed Jackson and pop music. However as I have got older ,even though I listen to 'credible' music, i can appreciate Jackson's music - especially thriller. The man was a genious!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Michael Jackson isn't dead. Turns out he was just misquoted. The real story is that he visited a pre school, and was heard to exclaim loudly "My god, I've died and gone to heaven!"

Good old sickipedia - No surprise it's being overloaded.

Say what you like about pedo's, but at least they slow down when driving past schools.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be honest the Jackson 5 material and his early stuff was v v good. Shame about his "personal" life. Could have been one of the greats.

If someone's post is so bad the mods have to remove it (as has just happened here), how come an automatic ban doesn't follow?

Well, it did, soon after.

R M-Taylor

Extreme insult of other member(s)

Standard penalty issued..

Does that mean he got an £40 fine, increasing to £80 if not paid within 28days?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here