Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Barrymore - Celeb BB

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Brixtaan said:
'funny' may not be the word but 'gripping' is
I certainly find myself 'gripping' when Traci's in the pool. Hubba hubba.
:love:

I'm hooked to be honest, it's a very clever line-up, the youth v oldies battle is fascinating.

Jodie Marsh's nose is particularly fascinating - has it been designed by architects?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
bird from baywatch, the black pamela anderson

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
London Irish said:
I'm hooked to be honest, it's a very clever line-up, the youth v oldies battle is fascinating.

Jodie Marsh's nose is particularly fascinating - has it been designed by architects?

Designed by a baseball bat.

She is a really nasty specimen of humanity. She's not as good looking as she thinks she is, she has a MAJOR problem with Jordan for some reason, she is incredibly naive, and educationally challenged. A superb indictment of the educational system.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
London Irish said:

It certainly isn't pretty. When she went into the house they said she had a nose job when she was 15, which beggars the question what was it like before that that was deemed an improvement?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
London Irish said:

It looks like a ski slope.

Carrot Cruncher said:

You're right, he should never been allowed near the house, but the blame should lie with him for trying to revive a failed career,

I don't agree. He was offered £150,000 to appear on the show and being bankrupt he couldn't feasibly have turned it down. The blame should lie squarely with the cynical executives who suggested he take part in the show in the first place, in the hope that he would have a mental breakdown for the benefit of the viewing public. They now have their wish.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Springal said:
bird from baywatch, the black pamela anderson

Or "Pamela Anderson covered in Nutella", as the brilliant Pete Burns referred to her...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is it time to give Barrymore a break ?. I thought he came across well in his fatherly chat to Jodie Marsh.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
s.stubbs said:
Michael Barrymoore ,total wanker,still cann't believe he he got away with a dead poof floating in his pool with the wrong end of a champagne bottle up his kwik fit fitter.

I must be a very bad person 'cause I find this very funny:lolol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Deportivo Seagull said:
I must be a very bad person 'cause I find this very funny:lolol:

Ditto. Obviously it was only there to stop the poor bloke from sinking. Or it was a naming ceremony gone grotesquely wrong.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
HampshireSeagulls said:
Ditto. Obviously it was only there to stop the poor bloke from sinking. Or it was a naming ceremony gone grotesquely wrong.

Personally I think he was aiming for a career crabs (RAF) ... they really enjoy being a pain in the arse ...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bingham - great body , huge tits and a nice person 16/1

Marsh - what a fecking ripper, thoroughly unpleasant person 66/1

Burns - entertaining but the Gorilla coat is just not on :angry: 7/1

Galloway - total and utter wanker 33/1

Preston - nice lad 9/4 favourite

Maggot - nice chap 4/1

Barrymore - could be pulling off a masterstroke with this one, I reckon he will win 7/2

Alam - I quite fancy her, she seems ok 66/1

Rodman - the man is obsessed with sex 33/1

Lenska - fairly boring really 20/1

Chantelle - hot and ok person 7/2

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Barrymore was told, categorically, before entering the house, that he would not be allowed to put his fags out in the pool - FACT

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I doubt it was really a gorilla coat, he was just winding her up I reckon.

Aagghg, I've been sucked in too. It's good this series tho, to be fair, good people on there.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Having Barrymore on the show is excellent car crash television. He knows the risks, as does his partner and his agent. Why should I feel upset if he has a breakdown?

Famous people are basically all insecure attention seekers anyway, which is why CBB is a brilliant concept.

Personally, I'd don't even think we've seen the tip of the iceberg with this lot yet, roll on the weekend and roll out the barrel...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here