Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Barrymore - Celeb BB

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seriously losing the plot totally when nominating in the diary room.

Expect a Les Dennis style going mad session shortly :lolol: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You seem a sensible bloke Beachy, you don't really watch that stuff do you?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
beachy u saddo

Vanity

Sep 10, 2005
Wow, do you really find it funny? It is hard to watch someone when they are struggling like that. He should never have been allowed near the programme in the first place, but gee, he is obviously struggling and people mock.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
dougdeep said:
You seem a sensible bloke Beachy, you don't really watch that stuff do you?

Nope my wife does but it's on TV - he was acting very strange

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Vanity said:
Wow, do you really find it funny? It is hard to watch someone when they are struggling like that. He should never have been allowed near the programme in the first place, but gee, he is obviously struggling and people mock.

'funny' may not be the word but 'gripping' is

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Vanity said:

Mental illness is far from funny, but this in an entertainment show (errr, I think - personally I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch it) and such, people will laugh at thing.

You're right, he should never been allowed near the house, but the blame should lie with him for trying to revive a failed career, friends and family for egging him on, and mainly the production team for letting him on. It's so obvious that the man's completely mentally unstable and it hardly takes a team of psychologists yo see what would happen.

People laughing is not the problem, it's the people who put Barrymore in there that are to blame.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Refuse to believe this sad tv.Watching soaps is sad.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
My mrs has it on and you do find yourself watching.Like you say Soaps are miles F'@@@@@g worse.That Jodi seems popular.???

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I didn't want to start another thread on Celeb BB, but I watched a bit this morning during breakfast for the first time.

Galloway said he was the most famous worldwide, because of 1 bn muslims.

More famous than Rodman? Over 1bn East Asians???

Not that it matters anyway....

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
I'm staggered at how unpleasant human specimens Barrymore,Burns and Rodman are.Quality tv !

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Oh and i'm falling in love with the American girl.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's come to something in this country when our specimens are the vacuous ones, and an American Baywatch babe is relatively civilised by comparison.

I am soon going to buy a shotgun and go out shooting chavs to stop them breeding. We're spawning a generation of Jodie Marshes.

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Tooting Gull said:
It's come to something in this country when our specimens are the vacuous ones, and an American Baywatch babe is relatively civilised by comparison.

I am soon going to buy a shotgun and go out shooting chavs to stop them breeding. We're spawning a generation of Jodie Marshes.

clap clap

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here