Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mexican waves

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh cheer up you misserable googlers. Kids love it, it doesn't do any harm, googling live with it.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I'm not a fan of them but I can live with them. And it did look good going along the East stand. I wouldn't want it to happen again but it was quite amusing. I'm don't understand why some people on here hate them with so much passion.

I'm not a fan of them but I can live with them. And it did look good going along the East stand. I wouldn't want it to happen again but it was quite amusing. I'm don't understand why some people on here hate them with so much passion.

I thought it quite jolly. Wouldn't want them every game but it seemed right today. And the suggestion above for a two way one is flair.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
My God, we really have some Googling miserablists on here. I thought it was a super bit of fun today - especially since the Wolves support started it off. Cheer the Google up people, FFS. Deary me. :rolleyes:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hated it. Happened just as Bridcutt hit the turf in agony. More interested in his welfare.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
My God, we really have some Googling miserablists on here. I thought it was a super bit of fun today - especially since the Wolves support started it off. Cheer the Google up people, FFS. Deary me. :rolleyes:

Spot on! The Wolves fans knew they were down, we'd taken our foot of the gas, the game had slightly gone quiet, and it was perfect at the time.
Do not, and I repeat DO NOT expect to see a mexican wave against Palace during the next match! lol

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
You miserable old baskets !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here