Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Met’s killer weapon on terror – cornflakes

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
MYOB said:
Sorry, I've just realised a lovely hyprocatic irony...

He's quoting an ULSTER UNIONIST directly below a map showing Northern Ireland as part of Ireland :glare:

Can't get your bigotry straight, eh?

Psssst. I don't think the map is a BNP wishlist.

:thud:

Although not all of the original article is valid, and the map is done with a smile, the replies here have demonstrated part of the problem that we face today.

Within the Islamic world, there is the majority. The majority who describe themselves as Muslims, and are generally law-abiding, and don't cause a problem.

Then you have the extremists. Those who are bent on converting everyone to their way of thinking, no matter how. It is this group of people that cannnot be reasoned with. In order to protect the silent majority from the problems that the Islamic extremists wish to cause, we have to do more about it.

To this end, the article has a point in that we DO have to stop mucking around tip-toeing around ethnic areas, avoiding crackdowns and investigations because "ooh careful, we might offend someone.". Bollocks to that - it's time to get tougher, root out the source of the trouble, and start working with a level playing field. The problem is that when someone like Oceanic makes a post like this, he's automatically gunned-down. No wonder we don't get anywhere ;)

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Oceanic said:
If this goes then so should 70% of threads, like the rape one. By your post you're trying to influence the moderators or even get Bozza to silence me by moving my threads to other sections of the board.

Like I've said to other people who don't like my threads, I don't read your threads or reply to you (only because you're in my thread) so ignore my threads. :)

Always good to here a representative from the far right going on about freedom of speech.

To be honest most of them make big enough idiots of themselves without help from anyone else.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The "The Moorish Emirate of Iberia" sounds like a cool name for a country.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'll vote for any party that would have all of you shot, ball-gagged and committed, or rocketted into space then sling shotted round the moon into the sun.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
looney said:
I'll vote for any party that would have all of you shot, ball-gagged and committed, or rocketted into space then sling shotted round the moon into the sun.

I never knew you voted for George Bush?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here