Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Met’s killer weapon on terror – cornflakes

Having had a meeting with Ruth Kelly the other week about what we can do about Extremists, the Muslims only wanted to know if they can have their own Muslim laws in their community the cheeky fuckers, and Ruth lost the plot Kelly said ‘We’ll think about it’.

Today they’re having another round of talks and yet again we’ll pussy foot around them instead of saying , this is how it’ll be from now on…..etc.

Labour = :tosser:

..................................................................................................

8th september.

The war on terror which is threatening our daily lives has a new and deadly weapon in its arsenal thanks to some serious research and development by the Metropolitan Police – cornflakes and toast!

Tim Godwin, Assistant Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, will be the special guest at the Second Annual London Peace Talks, themed peace through diversity, a breakfast meeting for leaders of communities, faith groups, and public services taking place at the Greater London Authority on Monday 11 September at 8.15am.

Ninety leaders are expected to attend the event and discuss the topic 'What makes peace possible in the city?' with the aim of developing strategies that will strengthen peace and unity amongst London's diverse communities. It is hoped that during this breakfast, leaders from faith groups, community organisations, and public bodies will get a chance to talk through some ideas with each other that will play a part in “promoting peace and community cohesion within local communities”.

Notice the expression “within local communities” as opposed to between local communities. It isn’t designed to make certain ethnic minorities more respectful of their obligations as guests in this country and to make them appreciate that our nation’s soft touch immigration policy is a drain on the pockets of millions of ordinary taxpayers. This is a conference of appeasement to the communities which harbour individuals who will stop at nothing to bomb our cities and kill innocent people to force their religion on an unwilling population.

Delay and inconvenience

While hundreds of thousands of air passengers are subject to delay, undignified thorough body searches and luggage restrictions, while security services are stretched to the limit conducting scores of investigations involving Islamic extremists one has to question the suitability for office of these senior police officers.

Thousands of Londoners and visitors alike still bear the physical and mental scars of the 7/7 Islamic terror attacks on the Tube yet our well paid senior police officers sit down to cornflakes and toast with so-called community leaders representing ethnic and religious minority groups that are prepared to bomb, kill, rape and maim to get their way.

Better solutions

“what makes peace possible in the city?”

For starters:
• Mosques, Islamic community centres and madrassas which preach hatred of the west should be closed, the preachers of hate deported.

• An end to softly-softly policing of heavily ethnic areas – a clampdown on the drug dependent criminal hoodlums who make life hell for the law abiding majority.

• Intelligence led policing to deal with the reality of the capital’s ethnic diversity; the migrant controlled criminal gangs; the Jamaican Yardies, Kurdish gangs, Chinese snakeheads, Albanian gangs, Afghanis all of who are vying for control of drugs, people smuggling, prostitution, gun-running and protection rackets.

• Increase the penalties which the judiciary can hand down for drug dealing and trafficking.

• Deport all migrants who commit criminal acts to their country of origin – no messing about releasing thousands of migrant criminals into the community where they are free to re-offend.

• Introduction of ethnic profiling at all locations vulnerable to terror attacks. This will put an end to the enormous waste of police time spent body searching nuns, Chinese and White pensioners, or searching the handbags of flaxen-haired teenage girls and concentrate on those fitting the description of “likely suspects”.

And perhaps most important of all a firm policy which can only come from a nationalist government that our capital city and our country is not up for discussion, not open to questions of ownership and that we are not going to make one single concession to those who choose to temporarily live here who adhere to a barbaric medieval desert religion.

And back to the breakfast itself – what are the betting odds that this publicly (taxpayers) funded fayre will have designed with the demands of one community, the most vociferous in mind? There will be no traditional bacon and pork sausages, black pudding of course and no doubt the services of a local imam will have already been called upon and paid for by the GLA to make sure no offence is caused by a rogue slice of forbidden bread found lying on the breakfast table.

europe_2015.gif

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is this still here?

The Large One said:
Here's another thread hurtling with all predictabie haste into Childish Ramblings.

If this goes then so should 70% of threads, like the rape one. By your post you're trying to influence the moderators or even get Bozza to silence me by moving my threads to other sections of the board.

Like I've said to other people who don't like my threads, I don't read your threads or reply to you (only because you're in my thread) so ignore my threads. :)

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Oceanic said:
If this goes then so should 70% of threads, like the rape one. By your post you're trying to influence the moderators or even get Bozza to silence me by moving my threads to other sections of the board.

Like I've said to other people who don't like my threads, I don't read your threads or reply to you (only because you're in my thread) so ignore my threads. :)
Spoken like the true Nick Griffin prodigy.

Of course I'm trying to influence the mods, you f***ing dickhead, principally because it's such a pathetically airheaded post. And I would only suggest complete silence comes from you to save you from your own stupidity. But I fear the ship has long since sailed on that one.

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Could someone give me the gist please. I couldn't be bothered to read all that.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Rangdo said:
Could someone give me the gist please. I couldn't be bothered to read all that.
"Don't like them OTHER PEOPLE very much. I've never had a girlfriend either."

The Large One said:
Spoken like the true Nick Griffin prodigy.

Of course I'm trying to influence the mods, you f***ing dickhead, principally because it's such a pathetically airheaded post. And I would only suggest complete silence comes from you to save you from your own stupidity. But I fear the ship has long since sailed on that one.

Even Tony 'dictator’ Blair couldn't have put that better to try and silence people who have opinions that other people don't like or agree with and the ship is still waiting for not just Blair but the rest of his rambling, buffoon party.:)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Oceanic said:
Even Tony 'dictator’ Blair couldn't have put that better to try and silence people who have opinions that other people don't like or agree with and the ship is still waiting for not just Blair but the rest of his rambling, buffoon party.:)
You speak as if I give a shit about Tony Blair or the Labour Party. But seeing as you know f*** all, it's hardly a surprise.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Trufflehound said:
I can't be bothered either. Is this the thread where we brush up on our piss-poor painting puns?

Yes, it is. And I think I'm overcome with emulsion.

Your board, 'hound.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Sorry, I've just realised a lovely hyprocatic irony...

He's quoting an ULSTER UNIONIST directly below a map showing Northern Ireland as part of Ireland :glare:

Can't get your bigotry straight, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here