Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Met some Brighton fans in Hooters (Luton fan)

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
James, why dont you come to Brighton this saturday night and chance your arm with this lovely lady?

You've done the groundwork (reading between the lines!), so she'll be putty in your hands my son!!!!;)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
JamesLuton said:

Anyway, at the risk of me getting a similar black eye from you, any chance of chatting to you on MSN Messenger? If not, I will stop bugging you!
Hmmm...I think he's sounding a bit over-keen and desperate. Needs to chill, slow it down a bit, take things more casually.

JamesLuton

Nov 24, 2003
No can do this Saturday, Luton v Chesterfield and then a piss-up afterwards!

You guys are coming to Luton on Jan 3rd though.

And I ain't desperate, I genuinely just came on here to say what a good bunch of fans you have if those guys were anything to go by. However, on reflection she was rather tasty!!! ;)

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Quote, "I aint that desperate".......the young lady will love that one!!

Luton, along with Peterboro & Brentford, are the three not-to-be-missed away games this season for me and many others, so expect a good turnout from us!!

(Plus you can continue your lusting over said lady!!!)

JamesLuton

Nov 24, 2003
I hope I am wrong, but unfortunately I think that there might be some trouble at the match as we are prone to having the odd 'idiot', and when there are large away followings sometimes there is some of the unneccesaries going on.

I genuinely hope we both go up this season though as I've always had a soft spot for Brighton, they're a club quite similar to us, ground problems, always been up and down the Leagues, always had to sell their best players - oh and of course - Steve Foster!!!!!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
There probably will be trouble, but hopefully just between like-minded numpties

Don't have a problem with blokes scrapping, but keep it away from me please, just not interested

Looking forward to the game, never been before, despite being to far-flung outposts as Carlisle, Darlo, Sunderland, etc!! (you get the drift, been to games MILES away, but not a nice easy one like Luton, where I don't even need to leave the train at Brighton to get to!! Those Thameslink trains will be very noisy, boozy affairs that saturday!!)

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
JamesLuton said:
That wasn't my ONLY reason for coming on here, it was the second!!!

The first reason was to say what a good bunch they were! :)

there was plenty of good bunches in hooters from what i saw.
dunno about the short blones though. slightly taller brunnette with huge pillows. she had the best bunch.:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here