Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Met some Brighton fans in Hooters (Luton fan)

JamesLuton

Nov 24, 2003
Hi,

I went to Sheffield Wednesday Saturday to see the mighty Hatters get a 0-0 draw with a makeshift side out, so i was already pretty pleased at how the day had gone.

Decided to go to Hooters in Nottingham after the match with my mates as I'd been in there when we played at Notts County earlier this season and I thought I'd show my mates the place.

Anyway, got in there at about 7pm and there were still a couple of Brighton fans in there, a gorgeous girl (you lucky sods getting a stunner who supports ya!), plus a couple of her mates and an older guy who I was chatting to about the 'Good Old Days'! Anyway, they were a really nice bunch and I just thought that basically I would say what a good set of supporters you seem to have if they're anything to go by. Friendly and we shared some banter etc.

Good win yesterday as well for you guys, I fancy you to go up.

By the way, does anyone know who those people were that I spoke to, wouldn't mind chatting to em on here actually. They were staying in Nottingham and we went to a club called (I think) Mode later in the night.

Cheers.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Most of us are absolute arseholes. You must have been lucky that night James.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I responded to your identical post on brightonfans.com.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry, that discription doesn't fit anyone here, are you sure they weren't wednesday fans?

Danny Seagull's Mate

Babe of the Year 2003
Sep 28, 2003
Woodingdean
JamesLuton said:
Hi,

I went to Sheffield Wednesday Saturday to see the mighty Hatters get a 0-0 draw with a makeshift side out, so i was already pretty pleased at how the day had gone.

Decided to go to Hooters in Nottingham after the match with my mates as I'd been in there when we played at Notts County earlier this season and I thought I'd show my mates the place.

Anyway, got in there at about 7pm and there were still a couple of Brighton fans in there, a gorgeous girl (you lucky sods getting a stunner who supports ya!), plus a couple of her mates and an older guy who I was chatting to about the 'Good Old Days'! Anyway, they were a really nice bunch and I just thought that basically I would say what a good set of supporters you seem to have if they're anything to go by. Friendly and we shared some banter etc.

Good win yesterday as well for you guys, I fancy you to go up.

By the way, does anyone know who those people were that I spoke to, wouldn't mind chatting to em on here actually. They were staying in Nottingham and we went to a club called (I think) Mode later in the night.

Cheers.

HEYA!!!

Yep, that was me (my name is Joanne)

Really nice meeting you in Hooters that night, was a good laugh, sorry if I was talking crap :)

Were you the guy that knows Leon Knight from the Chelsea Youth team??

Cheers for the drink by the way, much appreciated :)

Hope you got home ok from Notters and it didn't cost you too much :)

Take care and hope to hear from you soon xx

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I'm sure you will hear from him soon....

JamesLuton

Nov 24, 2003
Of course she'll hear from me again, I wouldn't have bothered posting this message if she wouldn't, would I! ;)

Was wicked meeting you too, you give Brighton a good name! :p

And yeah, it was me that you were talking to most of the time and bought you all the drinks (aren't I a nice guy lol!) :)

Do you have MSN Messenger Joanne?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Coo, its like listening in on a private phone conversation innit ?
Get a room, you two
:lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
How about you can have her for the rest of the season if you send 4 Hooters barmaids and some fit Luton fans?

:D

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
lol fatboy! and DSM if they are my height then I'm all for the trade, as long as you dont mind that is ;)

Last edited:

JamesLuton

Nov 24, 2003
Actually lads, me and my mates are pretty in with the bouncer at Hooters, so we're getting quite in there with the barmaids. Maybe we could sort you out in the not too distant future!:D

Having said that, of course I wouldn't swap Joanne for any of them *cough yeah right cough* ;)

Only kidding Joanne...do I lose brownie points for that?!

Danny Seagull's Mate

Babe of the Year 2003
Sep 28, 2003
Woodingdean
I dunno, throwing me around like some piece of meat :)

That bouncer was alright, had a huge black eye and bruises all over his face, but a really nice guy on top of that

JamesLuton

Nov 24, 2003
His name was Vince, he gave us a lift back to Stevenage, we didn't get back until about 2.30am! So he wouldn't have got back to Nottingham until like 4.30am! Top bloke! Met him a few times now though as Hooters is a regular stop-off at away matches plus the obvious Notts County away-day (Praying to get County or Forest away in the FA Cup if we can win at Rochdale!!!) Yes I know I am sad!! He got his black eye the night before from about 6 blokes at Hooters apparantly.

Anyway, at the risk of me getting a similar black eye from you, any chance of chatting to you on MSN Messenger? If not, I will stop bugging you! By the way, sorry we didn't say a proper bye to you all, but we left in kinda a hurry (long story). Danny was a top lad too, even came dancing upstairs with us all when he didn't know us - I'd never do that - actually I would given a few :drink: :)

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
James, quick suggestion, why don't you continue this "love in" with this lovely women through the wonders of PM's?

Otherwise people on here might think that you are just one big sad case, whose ONLY reason for coming on here is to chat up female member's of NSC....

Just a thought

Last edited:

JamesLuton

Nov 24, 2003
That wasn't my ONLY reason for coming on here, it was the second!!!

The first reason was to say what a good bunch they were! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here