Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Met Gus tonight

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Unfortunately he's very open about wanting to manage Chelsea. See for yourself on fantasy footy this evening.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gus wants to manage Chelsea shock revelation.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I would like to take this opportunity to confirm my interest in the Tottenham managers job when Andre Vanilla-Boas leaves.

D

Deleted member 22389

You know I like the honesty of gus, but it does piss me off when he goes on about fing chelsea. Bloody reporters should stop asking the question.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Rare poster by the name on McCraque?

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
He needs to concentrate on the task in hand, getting us into the prem, every distraction will effect our push, vis Harry redknapp and England and the plumet in form of Spurs subsequent to that. What do his players think about this no matter how professional any of them are. I also think it very unprofessional for him airing his views on this so publicly and so often.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I'm not having that. Bullshit.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Enjoy the ride, and when we get off, Tony will pick another Gem.

Although not sure why Gus would want to go to Roman?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
He needs to concentrate on the task in hand, getting us into the prem, every distraction will effect our push, vis Harry redknapp and England and the plumet in form of Spurs subsequent to that. What do his players think about this no matter how professional any of them are. I also think it very unprofessional for him airing his views on this so publicly and so often.

I never understand that view. Concentrate on the task in hand? What does that mean? Did they record Fantasy Football during an Albion match for example

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
6 months ago I was not concerned about gus getting the Chelsea job now I am.The only high profile manager that would go to Chelsea is mourinho

If that does not happen then I think it would be a straight fight between gus & zola.On paper Zola wins with Watford flying high & having premier league experience with west ham but gus is a strong character who would probably handle the pressure better.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
More likely Gus AND Zola in some sort of dream ticket.

POYET WOULD BE f***ing MAD TO GO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here