Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Messi

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
They have also already paid a lot of dollares in planning their £600m Camp Nou refurbishment, projected starting date: never.

Been to the Camp Nou a few times, does needs some upgrades but the whole place is steeped in history and watching a Barca game should definitly be on any footie fans bucket list.

Messi is phenomenal to watch. Yes he needs a team around him and yes he does go missing in some games, but overall he is sumbline when he is on it. Would rather try and go around a player and keep going than just go down at the slightest nudge like some Gravity Whores.......

Always comes across as a decent individual in his interviews, not prima donna like, but you never now what goes on behind closed doors.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Been to the Camp Nou a few times, does needs some upgrades but the whole place is steeped in history and watching a Barca game should definitly be on any footie fans bucket list.

Messi is phenomenal to watch. Yes he needs a team around him and yes he does go missing in some games, but overall he is sumbline when he is on it. Would rather try and go around a player and keep going than just go down at the slightest nudge like some Gravity Whores.......

Always comes across as a decent individual in his interviews, not prima donna like, but you never now what goes on behind closed doors.

I think he is quite chill and earthbound but also probably a pathological winner which together with his status and the general poorness of their current team probably becomes pretty difficult to handle for everyone involved. Probably the best thing both for him and the club that he leaves.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
You couldn’t be more wrong about Duncan Alexander. He is a Wycombe Wanderers fan for a start and as one of the main men at Opta, has a vast knowledge of football. He is fully aware of our change of style under Potter and has regularly commented on it.

He does have a sense of humour though and lot of his comments, like this one, are made tongue in cheek.

More than happy to be wrong! It‘s a rarity for a mainstream pundit to know much about us.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I could see him leaving and as the ultimate Sh1thouse move, see Bale moving to Barca and performing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fecking high maintenance South Americans

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
What a surprise. Zzz.

Too scared of leaving the Truman Show league and being found out in the prem.

99FA76CF-6D60-4754-8B4C-1203D936C1DD.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
[yt]5twveLmWhvI[/yt]

Ridiculous

Finances aside, I just so, SO hope Man City land him, so I have the the opportunity of seeing probably the greatest player who has ever pulled on a pair of boots on the pitch against us. In my time watching BHA in the PL, aside from James Tompkins, there have been 2 other players who have blown me away watching them live. Eden Hazard, and Philippe Countinho, who were magnificent. I so much want Messi in my "I saw him play" scrapbook, even if we (as likely) get dry-humped.

Come on Pep. Get it over the line. Messi at the Amex - mindblowing.

Dreadful defending. Anyone can score against the likes of Queens Park Rangers (goal 7 I think it was). And selfish. No wonder he is hated by his team mates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here