Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Messages for Blatter

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I see that slug Blatter is gorging himself at the FA's expense this lunchtime. It's like he never warned the entire ExCo committee not to vote for our bid, the man's got a f**king nerve even coming here let alone saying, as he just has on Sky Sports, 'this is the No1 FA of the world'.

Any messages of goodwill?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Isn't he running for re-election soon? I sincerely hope the FA don't give him their vote!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
this is my message to him :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Sep 1, 2010
As a football player though he is a natural

blatterball.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
f*** off you leaching, corrupt, low-life, cocksucking thunderc*nt.

Or would be seen as a tad too polite ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We should have said " Sorry, we don't remember inviting you er, no ones in today "

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
They could have hit him where it really hurts. 'Sorry Sepp, we're so worried about the jackals in the British press misrepresenting this visit that we've had to cancel your seven-course lunch at the last minute. But there's a kebab shop down Wembley High Road.'

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Thanks for doing such a great job for the good of football over your time in charge. Here's a family sized Toblerone-shove it up your fat ass you corrupt twat!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
We should look him in the eye and promise him our vote.....................lol

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Thanks for ruining the World Cup by stuffing it with useless 3rd world teams to buy off your backers and turning FIFA into a Cabal of the Self-Interests of a few. Does anyone really think there should be 32 teams in a World Cup? For years he's been watering the tournament down by giving further places to CONCACAF, Africa and Asia in return for their support. In turn these federations have helped him turn FIFA into their own private cartel. In France in 1998 I bought 2 match tickets from atout in the street - who's name was printed on them - er... CONCACAF FEDERATION! Bunch of Cnuts.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Shouldn't his organisation be transparent anyway? Why isn't it? The man is beyond reproach.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Your answer is to send him home? I'd stick him in jail with no calls or right to a solicitor, Guantanamo bay style.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here