Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

message to the mods

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
How have you won only 2 in 30 away games must make you a bit pissed off

We battered Donnybon Saturday and lost. It's the inconsistency that stresses me. Same as last year, we.'LL beat the top teams and lose to the rubbish. I do fancy doing Southampton in the Carling Cup though, then lose an easier home game in the league.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So it wasn't in the script. Derbies quite often go the way of the away team. Everybody on here has been dishing it out so they should f***ing well take it as well you big babies.

I'm sure by the new year things will look even more rosie leaguewise than they do now, not for palace though.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
We battered Donnybon Saturday and lost. It's the inconsistency that stresses me. Same as last year, we.'LL beat the top teams and lose to the rubbish. I do fancy doing Southampton in the Carling Cup though, then lose an easier home game in the league.

well least you should be mid table this year....think Murrary is great for you wish we still had him

nickEagles

Sep 27, 2011
Hi! Is this the best place to hurl homophobic abuse? I strongly suspect that it is!

Glen Free Transfer Murray!!!!

Now piss off back to league 1

D

Deleted member 18477

Chin up lads. You have to take the defeats to understand the true feeling of winning! Trust me it'll be so sweet when we get revenge and the Murray crap has blown over! We've had shit for years until recently. Were getting there and we'll bounce back! we finally have everything in place, it was all set up for a Brighton win but it wasn't to be. That's football! We didn't turn up, they wanted it more and deserved the win. Don't be bitter the keyboard warriors that come on our forum aren't real fans. They're Pathetic. they'd be out celebrating if they were real fans!

nickEagles

Sep 27, 2011
. Don't be bitter the keyboard warriors that come on our forum aren't real fans. They're Pathetic. they'd be out celebrating if they were real fans!

Some of us are working abroad, and so can't be at the game. Oh I'm a true Palace fan, first game was 1977. I stay until the end too, even when we lose.

D

Deleted member 18477

Some of us are working abroad, and so can't be at the game. Oh I'm a true Palace fan, first game was 1977. I stay until the end too, even when we lose.

Could have sworn i didn't ask for a life story...

Nonetheless another dig there from a keyboard warrior. 'I stay until the end bla bla..'

Such a fake fan!

ta ta.

nickEagles

Sep 27, 2011
Could have sworn i didn't ask for a life story...

ta ta.

Life story? You must lead a very uneventful life if that constitutes a 'life story'. Oh wait, you're Brighton, you do, except for when <insert homophobic comment here> Admin! I nearly typed another homophobic insult! Be sure to tell me off!

D

Deleted member 18477

Life story? You must lead a very uneventful life if that constitutes a 'life story'. Oh wait, you're Brighton, you do, except for when <insert homophobic comment here> Admin! I nearly typed another homophobic insult! Be sure to tell me off!

Dear oh dear! you've got a lot of mouth for a non keyboard warrior. You are the exact type of Pikey fake fan I was talking about in the first place! If you can't handle the truth crawl back to your own forum. No1 wants to read anything you type on here that's for sure.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
If we'd have one we'd have been giving it the big one on here and no doubt on their forums too. Let them have their moment in the sun, and just hope we actually turn up for more than 15 minutes when we play them at Selhurst

You dont get it do you, we were unbeaten in a league game untill tonight at our new home ground.The dreadfull performance of our team tonight gives palace the accolade of being the first side to beat us at home in the league at the Amex .We will never live it down or be allowed to forget it, thanks boys.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
You dont get it do you, we were unbeaten in a league game untill tonight at our new home ground.The dreadfull performance of our team tonight gives palace the accolade of being the first side to beat us at home in the league at the Amex .We will never live it down or be allowed to forget it, thanks boys.

You'd better believe it:lolol::lolol::lolol::rave::rave::rave::clap::clap::clap::clap::whisky::whisky::whisky::whisky:

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Joy! Just joy!!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Samej, I'm curious, who was the first team to beat us at the Goldstone? Or Gilingham? Or Withdean?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

Of course I get it. But the more.people rise to it or call for place fans to be banned, the worse it will be. Yes, they will never ever let this go, but if people try and avoid the inevitable onslaught of palace fans taking the piss out of us, it will just exacerbate it.

Let's be honest - being undefeated at home before this particular game was never going to end well. There was something inevitable about palace being the first ones to beat us.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Of course I get it. But the more.people rise to it or call for place fans to be banned, the worse it will be. Yes, they will never ever let this go, but if people try and avoid the inevitable onslaught of palace fans taking the piss out of us, it will just exacerbate it.

Let's be honest - being undefeated at home before this particular game was never going to end well. There was something inevitable about palace being the first ones to beat us.

Just as it was for us to lose at Donny

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Emotions are running very high at the moment. I don't think anybody could have expected that last ten minutes. Sickening feeling with losing to that lot and money and vcash staked on the Albion.

I did all my vCash last night , gutted isn't the word.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here