Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message to Les Biehn

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can you warn us next time Nibble gets pre-menstrual please so I can avoid posting and incurring his wrath? I don't envy you going home tonight the mood he's in. Just read some of the threads on here and he's got a foul temper at the moment.

Jeez - and peeps say that I rant. :nono:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Can you warn us next time Nibble gets pre-menstrual please so I can avoid posting and incurring his wrath? I don't envy you going home tonight the mood he's in. Just read some of the threads on here and he's got a foul temper at the moment.

Jeez - and peeps say that I rant. :nono:
The US might start a war on Les soon for concealing a weapon of mass destruction in his house, either that or we get Nipple sectioned.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Les is in for such a pasting.

Ironic really. Les posts all those bum sex posts and what's the odds we find out in a few days that Les has died in a Barrymore pool type scenario.

RIP Les and all who sailed in you.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Perhaps NSC should truly reflect society, maybe it is time that we had a psychiatric ward and a prison, those whose behaviour merited admission to either could be merely consigned to them rather than being banned. That way the rest of us might be protected from them, as would they themselves, anyone who wanted to make contact with them might just visit the section where they resided...as happens in normal society.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here