Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message to Atilla

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Thankyou for that piece of detailed concise and well thought out argument.

Who have you boys got over Christmas? I have £20 on you going up automatically and now you seem to be cementing yourselves in the playoff zone...come on sort it out:drink: :drink: :drink:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
dave the gaffer said:
Thankyou for that piece of detailed concise and well thought out argument.

Who have you boys got over Christmas? I have £20 on you going up automatically and now you seem to be cementing yourselves in the playoff zone...come on sort it out:drink: :drink: :drink:

Your £20 is safe. Its a blip and our first and only one. If your team was missing a few of its regulars you would struggle.

By the way, I am right about Atilla. What an attention seeking tosser he seems to be.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I actually know him as a mate, so it would be wrong of me to endorse your comments, however you and everone else is perfectly entitled to your opinion and I would defend your right to do so.

You must remember with JB, that he is an entertainer first and foremost, and is perfectly at ease in speaking to audiences, therefore where he may come over as an attention seeker is only really an extention of his public persona.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
dave the gaffer said:
I actually know him as a mate, so it would be wrong of me to endorse your comments, however you and everone else is perfectly entitled to your opinion and I would defend your right to do so.

You must remember with JB, that he is an entertainer first and foremost, and is perfectly at ease in speaking to audiences, therefore where he may come over as an attention seeker is only really an extention of his public persona.

So I'm right then?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No I don't think you are right, I just think that sometimes if you put yourself in the public eye, it is very easy to be shot at

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
dave the gaffer said:
No I don't think you are right, I just think that sometimes if you put yourself in the public eye, it is very easy to be shot at

Yeah, youre probably right. No offense meant.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Because the Night, belongs to lovers,

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Hi, Watford O. And that after we gave you the great Lee Steele...
Happy Xmas to you too!

From now on, I'm doing my best to play anthemic, upbeat stuff much of which is different every week. I do think we should 'own' a couple of tunes. Is it a good idea to play the Kill Bill tune (which everybody seems to like) immediately before the teams come out, going straight into GOSBTS as they do? Apart from that I am playing loads more chart stuff. Don't agree about Southern FM though DTG. They have a very selective policy which means only the most anodyne chart stuff gets played!

Because the Knight

Dec 20, 2004
Carlisle
attila said:
Hi, Watford O. And that after we gave you the great Lee Steele...
Happy Xmas to you too!

From now on, I'm doing my best to play anthemic, upbeat stuff much of which is different every week. I do think we should 'own' a couple of tunes. Is it a good idea to play the Kill Bill tune (which everybody seems to like) immediately before the teams come out, going straight into GOSBTS as they do? Apart from that I am playing loads more chart stuff. Don't agree about Southern FM though DTG. They have a very selective policy which means only the most anodyne chart stuff gets played!

Clydebank FC used to run out to Jimi Hendrix's Crosstown Traffic ... but maybe not a good idea as Clydebank now no longer exist

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
attila said:
Don't agree about Southern FM though DTG. They have a very selective policy which means only the most anodyne chart stuff gets played!

Unfortunately they cater for the audience I suppose.

Keep on playing Liquidator mate.

Mirror in the Bathroom.........rock on:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here