Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message of thanks to Messers Knight and Perry

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
And to all those associated with BHAFC and the Falmer campaign, we salute you for your efforts, your ethusiasm and above all to your commitment to the cause of getting Falmer.

The fans of BHAFC are truly indebted to you and will be for many years to come.

I shall be raising my lunchtime pint to you all.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Massive thank you to all involved:clap: :clap:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Thank you so much for all the hard work that this campaign needed to make the dream of Falmer a reality.

It was the Lapdog wot won it :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

When you realise how little (actually, their input was a minus) the F.A. did to keep one of the most historic and storied clubs in the English league, the testament to AMAZING persistence in the highest order and regard for our football stands higher and shines brighter than any award or statue.

Thanks? I should say !!

Please someone, just drag these men out onto the pitch to stand and be recognized at Withdean, and let's all do them justice.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

To quote a normally sappy singer/songwriter Mary Banilow, who's words are fully pertinent at this moment; "looks like we made it" :bhasign: :dance: :ascarf: :falmer:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You done us proud - cheers :albion:

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
I second each and everyone of the congratulatory messages. I, along with many others I guess, who are thousands of miles fromwhat I still call home, salute all you stalwarts who
worked so hard to make this happen.
WELL DONE ALL!!!!!!!
Having just turned the big 80, I hope I live long enough to see a match at Falmer.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Thank you everyone connected with this club who did ANYTHING whatsoever to help get this glorious stadium that we can finally call our own (well, when it's built!). I salute you all

:drink: :bowdown: :clap2:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
The time and effort that has gone into this monumentous fight is above and beyond the call of duty for any regular company management team and to all involved I salute you.

Dare I say it, Knight and Perry are as much a part of Albion folklore as Peter Ward.

We will never forget, and we will NEVER be ungrateful.

True legends, in every sense of the word

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here