Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
C'mon, it's all lighthearted. Imagine the fun the black message boards are having at the expense of the honky. As soon as that Oval Office door was shut, Obama was on "BlackandProud.com" chatting about popping a cap in Dick Cheney's ass, and watching Hilary do her bootie shake.

And yes, one of my mates is black. Richie Moran, voted the worst player ever to pull on a Birmingham shirt. Not that we ever remind him...;-)

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
C'mon, it's all lighthearted. Imagine the fun the black message boards are having at the expense of the honky. As soon as that Oval Office door was shut, Obama was on "BlackandProud.com" chatting about popping a cap in Dick Cheney's ass, and watching Hilary do her bootie shake.

And yes, one of my mates is black. Richie Moran, voted the worst player ever to pull on a Birmingham shirt. Not that we ever remind him...;-)

Some of it is lighthearted I grant you but the original post was made by someone using a user name of Gullywog with a picture of Gully blacked up. I am sorry but thats not funny. In fact regardless of it being lighthearted it is just moronic to go on a public message board that is for football supporters and start telling jokes of this kind.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Of course but a mute that can type it seems. If you have something to say about my comment (which is totally correct by the way) then say it don't be scared.

Mmmmm. you do not need to be so rude to a post you dont agree on. just dont read it.......you f***ing moron.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Some of it is lighthearted I grant you but the original post was made by someone using a user name of Gullywog with a picture of Gully blacked up. I am sorry but thats not funny. In fact regardless of it being lighthearted it is just moronic to go on a public message board that is for football supporters and start telling jokes of this kind.

f*** me, you are hard work.............Why do people open a post by someone who's user name offends then rant on about how wrong it is.

As i said.....If you dont like the post f*** OFF and reado some thing else started by some one called God or Everything I say is correct and wont offend:angry:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford

I think you are possibly being oversensitive here. A bit of robustness coming short of outright racism is not a problem, and never should be. I know about the "yeah but if it offends one person then it's racism/sexism/fattism etc, etc ad infinitum", but seriously, people need to get a little bit tougher over this. Do you not think the blacks in the US are mirroring what we do? There are plenty of anti-any ethnicity jokes floating around the web, some of them downright funny, some of them outright shite, but if it's genuinely amusing, then just laugh at it, and move on!

My avatar is of an Arab giving the IDF the finger during the recent invasion/liberationgenocide. It's a form of release.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Mmmmm. you do not need to be so rude to a post you dont agree on. just dont read it.......you f***ing moron.

Oh the old "Just don't read it" line, very original and resorting to call me names, very intelligent. I am making my feelings known because people need to know that it is NOT Ok to post this kind of thing. And I read it, pal, because it's on a PUBLIC forum and the title implies a topical discussion and is obviously designed to draw people to it to read it. I am allowed my opinion as you are allowed yours it's just on this occasion I am right and you a wrong.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Oh the old "Just don't read it" line, very original and resorting to call me names, very intelligent. I am making my feelings known because people need to know that it is NOT Ok to post this kind of thing. And I read it, pal, because it's on a PUBLIC forum and the title implies a topical discussion and is obviously designed to draw people to it to read it. I am allowed my opinion as you are allowed yours it's just on this occasion I am right and you a wrong.

Calling names............?

Can I refer you to calling some a f***ing moron...........you moron:rant:

Good point there, PLUMB.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well I laughed, nothing wrong with a light hearted joke.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Some people would do well to remember...

1. If a post has gone too far, please report it.
2. If someone abuses you, please report it.
3. Do not abuse other members even if you disagree with them.
4. If someone abuses you, do not abuse them back.
5. You can add any NSC member to your ignore list so you need not read their postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here