Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

message for paul sturrock

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
im sure all managers tell there players to play the full ninety minutes, well maybe the manager should as well !!!! what was the point of him going down the tunnel for the time added on ? he should be there for his players.....just like our MM was !!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: well done boys, was not the best game, but we will battle on regardless :D :bowdown:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It was either a) breathtaking arrogance or b) superstition, especially after something similar happened to them last week. I think it was actually b).

Yep b) - I wonder if he'll do it again :lol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Tooting Gull said:
It was either a) breathtaking arrogance or b) superstition, especially after something similar happened to them last week. I think it was actually b).

yes it was superstition, but that doesnt win games does it, and for me if i saw my manager going away from the game with just a few minutes to go, it would very likely demotivate me, and looking at there defence when CKR headed that ball, they were all well demotivated !! :lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
hitony said:
yes it was superstition, but that doesnt win games does it

Tell that to Togo. You'll be seeing a few chickens' legs in the World Cup. Birthplace of voodoo...

Last edited:

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Don't really see the point in being superstitious to the point where you leave the field of play, all i can say is serve him right, like 'Hitony' said our manager was there and we got the goal.

one reason why Brighton are so hard to beat: WE WILL NOT GIVE UP, no matter what.

Well done the lads tonight, now BRING ON FALMER. :clap:

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
think i will e mail sheffield wednesday and suggest they only pay there manager 9/10 of his salery, seeing as he only performs for 9/10 of a game !! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pretty pathetic. I've got a lot of time for Sturrock actually, but leaving before the end ? ? Thats just bloody idiotic.

ANYTHING could happen in time added on. An injury could mean a sub and a reshuffle being required. Sure I suppose theres an assistant boss there to make that decision if needed, but jesus, Sturrocks the Manager, he should be there for the duration, never mind soppy bloody superstitions.

Buy a rabbits foot for your pocket next time, you jock fool.

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Easy 10 said:
Pretty pathetic. I've got a lot of time for Sturrock actually, but leaving before the end ? ? Thats just bloody idiotic.

ANYTHING could happen in time added on. An injury could mean a sub and a reshuffle being required. Sure I suppose theres an assistant boss there to make that decision if needed, but jesus, Sturrocks the Manager, he should be there for the duration, never mind soppy bloody superstitions.

Buy a rabbits foot for your pocket next time, you jock fool.

Exactly, my point......silly man eh :lolol:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
cant understand why people leave games before the end :lolol:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Looked as if Wendy fans had a bit of smug banter about the jock fried egg sandwich eating plebtard leaving earlly. HA f***ing HA!
Tempting fate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here