And now it's gone back to 1986...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The News at ten clock is wrong!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's not going well in the FA Cup. First the (actually quite good) poster campaign showing firemen playing against Man Utd/Chelsea, and then the first chance they get to show a non-league team against a Prem side they totally ignore it, going against their own way of marketing the competition.

Now this. Someone is going to get sacked for that, wait 120 minutes and miss the drama. Steve Rider's seen nothing like it since...well, err, the last time they cut to the ads in F1 and something good happened.

It doesn't bode well for the final. If there's a book on it, I'll go with a Ready Brek ad just as Ronaldo is scoring the Wembley winner.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
My flatmate's a Liverpool fan. Wouldn't call him a plastic, but he is a Paddy.

Stormed off LIVID after it cut back to show the Everton celebrations and his poor mrs who has had to endure the rest of the game with bugger all interest in it started celebrating, much to his SEVERE irritation.

Somebody's gonna get a beating tonight

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
said to the missus bet someone scores a goal as it cut, oh how i laughed. ITV and Liverpool both fail. :lolol:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Tranmere V Liverpool Or...Everton V Liverpool Or Liverpool V Everton & What Cup?

Cheers,

Daryl.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here