Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

meridian soccer night

geoffreyp

Oct 4, 2004
rustington
whats the chances of more extended highlights from last saturday. anybody know?

geoffreyp

Oct 4, 2004
rustington
here we go, wonder what the main games are. looks like reading for sure. wait...brighton first up

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Hadnt seen the whole move for chippys goal.

Thought Harty done brilliant before passing to knight who then put it on a plate for Chippy...

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAL.

Live the dream

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
We were first. I can't believe it. We were first :thud:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Who scored the "Goal of the Month". Sign him up !?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
first time I've seen the full firdt goal move aswell, Hart did do brilliantly as I remember from the match and such a cool headed finish from Chippy, wonderful! Shame the cameraman was wasted and hungover so missed the Cameramans Lesson On Following The Ball in Uni for Mayos OG though!
Nice to see Leon get so worked up over his goal too, the little fella could'nt stop celebrating....and AGAIN he slips over after scoring, like that time at Withers when he slipped on the Sandpit cover :lolol:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
trueblue said:
Actually. he's an Arsenal fan. But I don't like his style much either.

Blimey I am suprised, when we were down there for a 1-1 draw about 2001 time I spoke to the great man outside and he said he was Swindon. Perhaps he has a favourite premiership team too. Anyway I dont care about him, as Chapman pointed out he is an Art Garfunkal clone gone wrong.

I am proud to report that in my neutral appearance at the Steau Bucharest Vs Southamption UEFA cup away game last season (lads piss up holiday), I sucessfully started a chant of 'Andy Stegall is a w@nker', which caught on quite quickly.

Mr S looked somewhat bemused by a bout of abuse on a European jaunt.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Stinky Kat said:
Blimey I am suprised, when we were down there for a 1-1 draw about 2001 time I spoke to the great man outside and he said he was Swindon. Perhaps he has a favourite premiership team too. Anyway I dont care about him, as Chapman pointed out he is an Art Garfunkal clone gone wrong.

He certainly has the 'look' of a Swindon fan :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here