Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Meridian News this lunchtime

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Just heard some twat from Falmer Parish Council saying how traumatised the residents have been due to the 'constant bombardment' they have suffered from the Football Club over the proposed new stadium, and how the Planning Inspector's report has 'lifted the gloom' around the place. He looked as if he was about to cry.

Unbelievable

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have no sympathy at all - sorry

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
hiney said:
Just heard some twat from Falmer Parish Council saying how traumatised the residents have been due to the 'constant bombardment' they have suffered from the Football Club over the proposed new stadium, and how the Planning Inspector's report has 'lifted the gloom' around the place. He looked as if he was about to cry.

Unbelievable

I hope Falmer Parish Council ring-fence their poxy village if Falmer does get built - I wouldn't want them to benefit economically from this development. :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh bless, we must have ruined their " vicar of Dibley " existance. WELL THEY AINT SEEN NOTHING YET !.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's just a shame that when building the by-pass, instead of splitting the dump in 2 they couldn't have flattened the poxy place.

Village my arse! It's a backwater dump FFS! Full of blue rinsers.

It's amazing how 200 people can fcuk up the wishes of 60000 people, delay economic growth for the whole region and actively seek to destroy our football club-and then claim they've suffered. Unbelievable!!!!!

:angry:

I'll too hope the miserable bastards don't benefit by a single penny from the stadium.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There should be a ban on anyone with a Falmer postcode attending matches at the Falmer Community Stadium.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I'm going to get out of my car and do a great big steaming shit on his doorstep - and i'm serious!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
If Prescott says no then there will be 60,000 ex-albion fans crying!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm surprised they haven't sued us for the trauma caused.

Some American is already suing the US TV networks because he was so shocked and traumatised by the sight of Janet Jackson's naked kahunas during the Superbowl!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here