Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Merchandise now..

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Boks, Videos, Shirts, Flags, Banners. Just think of all that money you are going to spend in the club shop to celebrate your win :p Thousands :lolol:

Well worth it though and i amy even go buy one of them new Brighton shirts. It looked quiote nice on TV (I presume it was new as it didn't look the one you wore against Swindon)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
what the training tops we are talking here

yeah i want one too :)

also a 3 disc dvd play-off game box set be nice

WE KNOW YOU READ THIS SEAGULL SHOP MERCHANDISING SORT PEOPLE ,CHOP CHOP!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
CAFC Matt said:
Yeah a nice DVD. Just right...to put me to sleep that is ;)
only the last 15 mins of each game mind :lol:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
My son, asked to get me somer Murch as I could not inside the ground, (Nice Chicken Curry in the press room by the way) went too the unofficial ones (when he was quite clearly given instructions to go to official ones only) and came away with 3 of those err, fairly awful scaves. (he bought 1 they chucked in 2 free). Have given 1 away already and if anyone that could not be there today, for a good reason, wants one of the other two let me know.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
timco said:
My son, asked to get me somer Murch as I could not inside the ground, (Nice Chicken Curry in the press room by the way) went too the unofficial ones (when he was quite clearly given instructions to go to official ones only) and came away with 3 of those err, fairly awful scaves. (he bought 1 they chucked in 2 free). Have given 1 away already and if anyone that could not be there today, for a good reason, wants one of the other two let me know.

I think On the Left Wing should definitely have one of those scarves (see his thread about his daughter)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here