Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mens suits-serious question!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Franks Wild Years said:
Well as its in Bolton, how about this little number?Not sure what tie though and you may want a more manly colour .

Is that Leonardo Di CAPRIo?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Franks Wild Years said:
Well as its in Bolton, how about this little number?Not sure what tie though and you may want a more manly colour .

thats the f***ing pup for me!

Cheers as well Tede, quite liking wearing a tie though so will go for blue I think. Saving money at mo so more likely be a Burtons' job I am afraid, hopefuly the ladies will still love me (especially if I flash my Next shoes!)

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
With the black suit and pale blue shirt combo, may I suggest a pastel theme to off set the contrast between light and dark,how about a pale purple/mauve?
Suits you sir:cool:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I am now confused, too many ideas:eek:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think it is very important that you have your NSC username printed on the back of your suit jacket. All the ladies love a geek.

You do realise you don't HAVE to wear a tie Nibble? Look at big Dave Cameron, if he can lead a Tory resurgence without one then I'm sure you can pull off a christening in Bolton.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Wear a cool tie, it just looks better. Who'd want to look like that utter SPHINCTER David "call me Dave" Cameron anyway?

Man of Harveys said:
Wear a cool tie, it just looks better. Who'd want to look like that utter SPHINCTER David "call me Dave" Cameron anyway?

Yeah, better to have Versace BUTTONS. :dunce:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Man of Harveys said:

Gresham Blake has some wonderful ties. Get down there and have a look. Bit pricey but you will stand out.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
fonz-tie.jpg

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Are the rest of the males in the christening party wearing ties?

Most people go to church in smart casual nowadays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here