Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men you want to f**k

Milky87

!!EAGLES!!
Jul 15, 2009
Bromley
Yeah, I should make it clear that as beautiful as my other men are, Gary is WAY ahead of anything else on that shortlist. He's Mr Perfect afterall.

Should have got your mortgages on it gents!

As much as I cant stand you lot and you all seem to be complete benders this one is for you:wave:

Attachments

• take that.jpg
    take that.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 291

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As much as I cant stand you lot and you all seem to be complete benders this one is for you:wave:

Your first ever post on a Brighton forum (I assume you're a Palace fan), and you go straight to the thread entitled "Men you want to f**k"?

???

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well I'm somewhat puzzled by some of the posters on this one, but as a woman, allow me to post a gratuitous picture of Gethin Jones, just because I can :love: :love:

Gethin+Jones2.jpg

Milky87

!!EAGLES!!
Jul 15, 2009
Bromley
Amazing scenes. When I saw the boys at Wembley the other week they played clips of them bearing almost all. God, it was a good job noone was near my pants because they'd have been KNOCKED OUT by the eruption that nearly caused!

That show was f*cking amazing, I was there on the 4th after a days racing at Sandown.

They sh*t all over anyone else when it comes down to entertainment

1066gull

Last one to cum in this thread gets an anal creampie!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Adrie, you are a strange and bizarre human being who REALLY needs to get laid ASAP.

As for the question, no comment.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I may consider going gay for Morten Harket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here