Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men Who Wear Pink Shirts

Jan 12, 2012
Are those posting the homophobic (wearing pink, must be gay) crap either Palace fans or trying for irony? Just interested as given the normal response to this sort of bollocks it seems more than a little strange

I can't imagine your fellow Brighton fans posting homophobic crap, it must be ironic. Didn't you have a pink football top once upon a time? Very nice too !!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The pink Albion shirts they made for the lady fans are f***ing TOP clobber. There was a small group of the hardest fuckers at Withdean who used to wear them to provoke Northerners and other subbies. The JCLs will not remember the heady days of the pink avengers legging the likes of Burnley and Millwall up and down The deneway and the cries of "mercy" as the vicious hair straighteners bit into their puffer jackets and Burberry caps.

Pink is for confident heterosexuals. Those who refuse to wear it are closets END OF.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I wore one with a suit at Goodwood last year; all the lads ripped into me with gay remarks & the ladies loved it! I would post a pic but the homophobic abuse would be too much!

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I rarely see a man wearing a pink shirt these days. I thought this went out of fashion in the mid 2000s. Along with the word used to describe guys who wore these shirts, (which was not "bent") "metrosexual".

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I think guys look good in pink!!

avoiding all the obvious inuendo(?), i have two pink shirts , one pale pink, silk one from Bangkok and one "hot" pink ralph polo.........both always attract comments ranging from "suit you sir" to " can i sit on your face" pink suits some people same as any other colour.........i'm gonna grab myself a pink Albion shirt when i'm back in sept.........

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
For me pink formal shirts (or lemon coloured or mint green coloured for that matter) just look naff as hell. Nothing to do with sexuality at all and more to do with crimes against fashion being perpetrated.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
what the f***???

even that numb nuts adrian chiles is wearing one now!

can only assume these people had there rooms decorated pink,but turned out to be a boy at birth

ever see steve mcqueen or john wayne wearing a pink shirt?

f***ing man up!

Obviously this is a wind up from a Palarse kid

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I look good in pink. I have a couple of pink shirts and the birds love them. Think it's something to do with hair colour and skin tone that makes pink look good on some people, and shit on others.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Ok no doubt I'll get alot of flack here, but I own a couple of pink shirts. But as Lady Gull says some of the ladies seem to like me wearing pink shirts.

no shame what so ever, good on you mate.

Just because of this thread, I shall sport a pink polo shirt today

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Best shirts in the business - made by Thomas Pink - and the classiest colour is dusty pink - they don't make pink singlets and there would be a reason for that - they're naff

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The pink Albion shirts they made for the lady fans are f***ing TOP clobber. There was a small group of the hardest fuckers at Withdean who used to wear them to provoke Northerners and other subbies. The JCLs will not remember the heady days of the pink avengers legging the likes of Burnley and Millwall up and down The deneway and the cries of "mercy" as the vicious hair straighteners bit into their puffer jackets and Burberry caps.

Pink is for confident heterosexuals. Those who refuse to wear it are closets END OF.

Excellent summary! I seem to remember Mendoza sporting a tight pink ladies shirt for a few games, presumably he was one of the "hardest fuckers at Withdene" you were referring to ??!! I have a pink shirt by Boss and I wear it with pride!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here