Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

men moisturising - right or wrong

is it ok for men to moisturise?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Of course it's fine but I don't and don't care if others do. Isn't skin designed to stop these ingredients from entering the body anyway and thus waste of time? Is the massage action doing alot of the 'good' not the cream? Just asking like

It's more of a case of retaining/increasing water content in the outer layers of skin, the moisturiser doesn't enter your body at all. So the ingredients do have a purpose, yes.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Utter bollocks, manufacturers trying to find an untapped market; it's all about money, your money.
You think you need it because they tell you you do and if they tell you enough times you believe it.
Drink more water, job done.
Do you think these Hollywoood types are sharing their 'secrets' for free.
I have never understood why if a personality is paid to endorse a product it becomes the thing to have, utter bollocks.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
Evolution, if girls like it and are asking for him to do it to make himself more attractive to them then it makes sense. I feel some women perceive guys that look after themselves to be better lovers than the gorilla. Not sure the gorilla trait comes before influence, personality and looks any more. In some areas of life I'm sure it's still the top trait, Hastings?

So why in all the lads mags etc when women are asked what sort of guy they go for 9 times out of 10 they say rougth and rugged.? clean and well presented yes but moisterised? dont think so, what next lippy & handbag.? Come om guys women have been ripped off by cosmetic companys for years,( " use this every day and you'll look 10 years younger.") dont fall into the same trap. you wont they just want your cash.???

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
What a stooooopid thread... Talk about giving ammo to the away fans....

:sheep:MAN UP:sheep:

Please don't start putting that crap on in The Amex gents lavs, because I will take the piss!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
So why in all the lads mags etc when women are asked what sort of guy they go for 9 times out of 10 they say rougth and rugged.? clean and well presented yes but moisterised? dont think so, what next lippy & handbag.? Come om guys women have been ripped off by cosmetic companys for years,( " use this every day and you'll look 10 years younger.") dont fall into the same trap. you wont they just want your cash.???

I'd say that moisturised comes under 'clean and well presented'. Much better than having dry, flaky skin hanging off your face. And I'm not so sure that interviews with women in lads' mags are the best source of info to account for the general female population...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

What a stooooopid thread... Talk about giving ammo to the away fans....

:sheep:MAN UP:sheep:

Please don't start putting that crap on in The Amex gents lavs, because I will take the piss!

Ha ha, you 2 remind me why Monty Python's 'Lumberjack' sketch was so funny!!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
There are too many fellas on here that are well in touch with their femine side for my liking!

I wouldn't mind betting they have to do the washing up using only fairy liquid too?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Waste of time and money. Same with shaving; luckily I only have to once a week and I get my head shaved monthly to stop pissing about by gelling it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here