Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

men moisturising - right or wrong

is it ok for men to moisturise?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
If it stops you from going wrinkly, go for it as it may prolong your sex life given that your wife will find you more desirable.

D

Deleted member 2719

I guess the majority who voted yes are the man bag brigade.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
(would echo the sentiments about aqueous cream above - as an all over moisturiser you can't beat it - bit think for the face but everywhere else - fantastic)...

I only ever use it on the face tb - is that supposed to read bit thick or bit thin or a combo of the two? :)

May 17, 2011
1066 country
In my opinion, skin condition, like hair, is genetically inherited. I you have the right greatgrandparents, you shouldn't need artificial assistance.

Agreed. if you need to moisterise you should be steralised or you'll be passing it on genetically to your infants.you shouldn't need to unless gay of course then you have an excuse. going by the outcome of this poll the does your boyfreind know you are hear chant from the away section is spot on. :)

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Essential for me, moisturiser is a must have part of the morning routine.

Has anyone introduced you to 'tinted moisturiser'...?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
In my opinion, skin condition, like hair, is genetically inherited. I you have the right greatgrandparents, you shouldn't need artificial assistance.

Nothing like a narrow gene pool through the family tree to ensure each family member is born with the same genetic traits...

Last edited:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Agreed. if you need to moisterise you should be steralised or you'll be passing it on genetically to your infants.you shouldn't need to unless gay of course then you have an excuse. going by the outcome of this poll the does your boyfreind know you are hear chant from the away section is spot on. :)

Evolution, if girls like it and are asking for him to do it to make himself more attractive to them then it makes sense. I feel some women perceive guys that look after themselves to be better lovers than the gorilla. Not sure the gorilla trait comes before influence, personality and looks any more. In some areas of life I'm sure it's still the top trait, Hastings?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
'specially after shaving - - - I tend to nick my wife's one which really p*sses her off, so I'm able to cancel out the feeling of inherent homosexuality with a right laddish action :thumbsup:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Without moisturiser
3191028700_227bca9f36.jpg

With moisturiser
Hugh-Hefner-of-Playboy.jpeg

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Of course it's fine but I don't and don't care if others do. Isn't skin designed to stop these ingredients from entering the body anyway and thus waste of time? Is the massage action doing alot of the 'good' not the cream? Just asking like

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4237418 said:
The only grooming kit any man needs;

A paddling pool
6 bags of Haribo
A new puppy
and a 6 month subscription to Cartoon Network

You sick fucker :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports