Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MEN in PINK shirts

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
My god. Am I really joining in this debate, I suppose I am. Anyway pink is cool for a shirt as long as you are not all pastey & definitely not if you are ginger. (haired that is.)

My contribution endeth here.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I like pink. I have a pair of pink cotton club shoes, a pink jumper, a pair of pink and white underpants, pink socks, pink and white checked shirt. There's nothing wrong or effeminate with men wearing bright or pretty coloured clothes. it's much happier than wearing dull colours

Please tell me you do not have ginger hair. Nothing against ginger hair but....

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I wore a pink shirt under my suit jacket at 2 interviews last month. Didn't get either job.

I wore a white shirt to an interview this month, and GOT the job. Nuff said.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
i had a load of pastel pink ralph lauren polo shirts with differing coloured rl logos on them, but havent worn them in a while as so many chavs wear pink nowadays. also got a lot of stick at uni, until every1 else started wearing it. i ALWAYS wear a pink shirt with my suit tho, too flair not to, goes really well with a white/cream tie too

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Pink is a great colour, and goes quite well with black.

The little pink ribbon that represents support for breast cancer charities have a slogan that they use in America which is something like "are you Man enough to wear pink"

Enough said

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I have never worn a pink piece of clothing and probably never will.

Yellow is where it's at:clap2:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I have been wearing them for years once you get over the teens and twenties concerns over the colour it becomes easy!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It said on QI the other day that originally pink was for boys and blue for girls got it got mixed up at some point in history. Dunno why, that was a pretty boring fact too, I think I will shut up now.

Pink was always the most manly colour. Blame barbie and American influence for it being a 'girl' colour.

It is absolutely true that Pink has always been the manly colour. That is why so many Victorian teams played in pink - it was the most manly of the colours.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
i used to have a matching pink shirt and tie with a navy suit, good trim fit all round

if it worked for David Niven . . .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Only on a Brighton messageboard.
You wait till the Palace mob get here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here