Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MEN in PINK shirts

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Now,

Without going into a huge rediculous debate, what is NSC's view on men wearing pink shirts?. A few years ago I would have steered well clear, but I have now seen the colour in a different light. It actually looks ALRIGHT.

Am I right am I wrong?

Shall I indulge and join the pink brigade?

Or will I look like a prized ARSE?:shrug:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I sometimes wear a pink shirt to work, it's just a colour. Get over yourself.

jamie1972

Mar 4, 2010
Mid Sussex
Very stylish and versatile - good with black, grey or dark blue suits.

If you were married to my Mrs all your white shirts would end up pink anyway. There is a downside to red knickers.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Very stylish and versatile - good with black, grey or dark blue suits.

If you were married to my Mrs all your white shirts would end up pink anyway. There is a downside to red knickers.

I know the feeling....

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I have a pink & black one that looks like it's been pulled straight out of a bag of Bertie Bassetts.

Like Uncle Hines says, Pink is a man colour.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It said on QI the other day that originally pink was for boys and blue for girls got it got mixed up at some point in history. Dunno why, that was a pretty boring fact too, I think I will shut up now.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I dislike pink because it doesn't suit me.

My mate loves it and i give him stick and he's got the womens albion shirt (FLAIR) but that albion shirt and a pink tee that i have are the only things i'd ever wear pink.

jamie1972

Mar 4, 2010
Mid Sussex
It said on QI the other day that originally pink was for boys and blue for girls got it got mixed up at some point in history. Dunno why, that was a pretty boring fact too, I think I will shut up now.

Didn't they also say that all babies were called girls? They weren't called boys until they were 8 or something mad like that.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
What else makes me laugh is when they make shirts with "slimmer fit" designs, yet have them readily available in XXXXL:lolol:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Only trouble with pink is that there's now shed-loads of chavs sporting it. Make sure you get a good shade of pink otherwise it will look tacky.

Thats my main concern. I dont want to look like a f***ing PIKEY (I love that word):lolol:

I am not liking the fluro pink, pastel colours seem okay to me.

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
was wearing a pink shirt when i first met my wife back in the 90s and yes we are still together, Girls like blokes in pink shirts
i wasnt going to respond to this thread because it is very sad..........

I like pink. I have a pair of pink cotton club shoes, a pink jumper, a pair of pink and white underpants, pink socks, pink and white checked shirt. There's nothing wrong or effeminate with men wearing bright or pretty coloured clothes. it's much happier than wearing dull colours

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
was wearing a pink shirt when i first met my wife back in the 90s and yes we are still together, Girls like blokes in pink shirts
i wasnt going to respond to this thread because it is very sad..........

women don't like pink shirts they like confidence. if you feel confident and feel you look good in pink then that will come across.

of course some women are slags and f*** anything that buys them a drink so it's a hard experiment to clarify.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here