Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Memorable Quotes from Donald Rumsfeld

It SHOULD occur to a people of a country, that 'leaders' who always come up with an answer regardless of whether they had one to begin with, cannot be trusted to intersperse the answers they make up on the spot, with well-founded truths.

This is what television seemed to have done, in dumbing down a continent of people.

I would ask many republican voters around me, how does this administration represent and work for you? All they could usually manage was to scoff at Clinton or Gore.

With Gore, we saw a vice-president and Democratic presidential candidate who, because of religious 'righteousness', distanced himself completely from what had actually been a decent party because it was led by a married man who couldn't resist a blowjob from a dumb and willing, immature intern slut.
It's possible that Bill and Hil are a sham marriage anyway, but single people do not get to be President anyway, so what choice did they have but to maintain that. I'm sure they admire and respect each other all the same.

If Hilary Clinton gets to be President, it will hopefully be a continuation of what Bill Clinton meant to The World.

We've just seen a continuation of what George Bush senior meant, as it's his cronies that have been in office (ballsing things up) for the last two periods of administration.

Albion Dan said:
Shame he never had the honesty to say this one:

"Im a murdering scumbag who should be up next to Saddam for war crimes"

I'm wondering what will go down when 'Johnny comes marching home", as there could be an awful lot of pissed-off young men returning from Iraq needing some answers after being sold a jackanory that there wouldn't be shot fired in anger! It's probably not a coincidence that their 'tours of duty' keep getting extended. It's also probably no coincidence that their political 'leaders' are making themselves scarce before they have to answer their questions on home soil.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here