Jul 5, 2003
reading
Its still double the summer one:lolol:

Fatboy can't make it either as he has a sore willy:lolol:
Trigg can't go either as dsm isn't going:lolol:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Was looking forward to meeting Harty, Oh well still meeting load of other people and sure it will be a great night!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I've met DSM briefly at the Sportsman with Danny Seagull. Nice girl. It would have been fun watching the "NSC Pack" giving chase.

Obviously heard Harty. Would have been interesting to talk to.

I was looking forward to meeting the man behind NSC, Bozza (nice sounding name).

Hopefully you guys will make a future meet.

Never mind. It will still be a great Night!!:drink:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Artois, I'm gonna sulk as I propose to sneak in on Saturday and hide in a corner yet you haven't listed me.

I'lll be the one pouting in the corner. (I still say that only Safeway, Trotster and maybe Tinx will know who I am).

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I dont know that many either, but will be so ****ed by the time I get their I will talk to pretty much anyone.

Thats after I realise I am in the wrong pub in the wrong city !

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
bhaexpress said:
Artois, I'm gonna sulk as I propose to sneak in on Saturday and hide in a corner yet you haven't listed me.

I'lll be the one pouting in the corner. (I still say that only Safeway, Trotster and maybe Tinx will know who I am).

I met you on the train to Bournemouth! :jester:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You did ? Doh ! I was too busy explaining protocol to Mrs BHA who I'm sure you remember !

Pity she felt the need to tell Harty that we were 'shit'.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh, well like I say, I had Mrs BHA with me and was rather concentrating on ensuring that she knew what the hell was going on. Mrs BHA is not into 'Sports' but loved the three games we went to as she'd never seen or heard anything like it. She has been regaling vairious members of family and friends with some of our 'cheers'.

They still can't figure out:-

You're shit and you know you are

And so on ......

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
BHAexpress

I spoke to you (and your charming wife) all the way from Southampton to Bournemouth, on the train.

DannyCulliplookalike'sdad was sitting next to you.

Fatboy was sitting next to me.

There were quite a few NSCers in that carriage.

We'll be there on Saturday.

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
bhaexpress said:

I doubt that as you will be sitting next to me at the game so I will know you too.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
There's no1 there there's no1 there...!!!!

So

The fittest bird
The big boss man
The celebrity

have all pulled out...is it still worth going ask yourselves?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
dwayne said:
have all pulled out...is it still worth going ask yourselves?

afc womble, Albion Rob, Artois, berkshire seagull, Beach Hut, Beefy, ben andrews girlfriend, bhaexpress, bigfatbuddha, Biscuit, braders7, Buzza and Kelly Brook, BrightonBird, CAFC Matt, ChapmansThe Saviour, chez, CrabtreeBHA, Danny Cullip Lookalike's Dad, Danny Seagull, Dave the Gaffer, Deano's Right Foot, despratefan3, dover97, Dunkstar, Easy 10, El Presidente, Emily's Mum, EP Sam, Faldo, fatboy, filthy, Fluffster, Gritt23, Hampshire Seagull, Hilton, ItaliaSeagull, Jim Byrne, Jim D, jmc, jonnyboylennon, kinkygerbil, Locky, Lord Bracknell, Lucky_Boy_Farang, Lush, Meade's_Ball, Mr C, Mr Popkins, Ned Ludd, NMH, Pablo, Pethick's Haircut (and Mrs Haircut), poke, Raphael Meade, redland, Rougvie, RoyalAli, Roz, Safeway, Sam(bo), Seagullible, Sigull, Simon (Coxy), Soton Seagull, Southwick Seagull, tadley gull, TC and his smilies, tedebear, The Large One, the right footed denilson, tinx and his bottle of Baileys, Tom Hark, Preston Park, Trigger, Trotster, Turkey, watsongooal, Wilko, Yorkie, Zeitgeist and special guest Mike Ward and now Jonny, Richie and Muzzman from the Albion Roar Radio Show!

I would say so.

Danny Seagull's Mate

Babe of the Year 2003
Sep 28, 2003
Woodingdean
Buzza said:
I've met DSM briefly at the Sportsman with Danny Seagull. Nice girl. It would have been fun watching the "NSC Pack" giving chase.

Obviously heard Harty. Would have been interesting to talk to.

I was looking forward to meeting the man behind NSC, Bozza (nice sounding name).

Hopefully you guys will make a future meet.

Never mind. It will still be a great Night!!:drink:

Unfortunately something has come up that I just cant get out of. I was really looking forward to meeting everyone and putting a name to a face. I will just have to rely on Daniel to take some photos for me and explain who every one is.

I will definitely be making any future meet-ups as you guys seem like a right laugh :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here