Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Me Amber has Caught Another Squirrel

Following her great catch 3 weeks ago, our cat has caught another squirrel. We really haven't let her out until recently but she's has proved over the last few weeks that she's a top hunter.

She's presently tucking into her starters, squirrel ears!

lc

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I used to have a cat that would catch big rabbits, bring them back to the house, devour the lot then sleep it off for 48 hours. Impressive.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I thought you and your family were strictly vegetarians?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The best catch my latest Cat has had to date is a Grasshopper, Brought it into the garden alive & spent the next few hours bouncing round the garden trying to catch it again.

Tubthumper said:
I thought you and your family were strictly vegetarians?

The human family are but Amber has a varied diet ranging from chicken nuggets, tomatoes, bread, pasta, cucumber, melons, she loves melons, and frogs, though we try to stop that divulgence and squirrels.

How are you?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Limes? He he. I'm good thanks. I've got to dash in a bit, but I'll send you a person message.

Tubthumper said:
Limes? He he. I'm good thanks. I've got to dash in a bit, but I'll send you a person message.

Dash? what, where? You posted at 10.45? Last orders or Are you now vampiring ?

Have an good un.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well what a coincidence. I was going to bounce the old thread but since this one's on the front page...

Last night, my wife got the shock of her life when she found a dead squirrel under our dining room table. Toby must have brought him in last night. How the f*** he got the squirrel through the cat flap, I don't know but I think he did it in response to the fact we fed him some left over salmon last night instead of his usual tuck - and he was't too impressed.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
My cat has brought in a couple of racing pigeons. I picture some crestfallen Yorkshire man checking his loft every day, whilst weeping for the loss of his prized specimens. Wish she'd caatch a squirrel though, little bastards are making a right mess of the lawn, burying acorns all over it:angry:

Simster said:
Well what a coincidence. I was going to bounce the old thread but since this one's on the front page...

Last night, my wife got the shock of her life when she found a dead squirrel under our dining room table. Toby must have brought him in last night. How the f*** he got the squirrel through the cat flap, I don't know but I think he did it in response to the fact we fed him some left over salmon last night instead of his usual tuck - and he was't too impressed.

Well done Toby, Amber passes on her regards:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here