Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McShane

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I for one am very happy to see him playing for Palace. If he screws up as much for them as he has for every other club he's played for since leaving United, he will prove to be a genuine comedy acquisition for them.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Watching the extended highlights on my iphone app at the moment and I must say Bob Booker is an absolutely terrific co-commetator. As biased as you can possibly get!

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Short memories!

He was our Player of the Year in 2005/06 ...

With a few exceptions, loan players often more lively than contract players that have become complacent.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Very mixed - no one could really hear the tannoy around me though.
I expect he would have got cheers if more people had heard his name read out.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Watching the extended highlights on my iphone app at the moment and I must say Bob Booker is an absolutely terrific co-commetator. As biased as you can possibly get!

About time that we had an out and out biased Albion commentatator. When it comes to the Albion I want our lot to be as passionate and biased as many of the European sides-doesn't matter how biased, so long as it's Albion biased.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Very mixed - no one could really hear the tannoy around me though.
I expect he would have got cheers if more people had heard his name read out.

That's because, in a move entirely bereft of any class, they read our team name out in a whisper before turning the volume up to 11 in order to scream out the names of their lot at the top of their kit's capabilities.

Personally, I didn't boo McShane - I thought he was a good player for us, and he had a good game on Tuesday. His block about one minute after we equalised, clearing the ball for a corner, looked vital. He was a loanee for us, now he's a loanee for them - this hardly puts him in the same bracket as Mr Murray.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
What app is that?

It's the Football League official app and is cracking. Think it is about 9 quid a season and you get prematch pressers with Gus and sometimes a player then post match reaction, the highlights the next day and the extended highlights with SCR commentary. This plus obviously all the latest news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here