Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McShane to sign?

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Re: Re: McShane to sign permanently?

caz said:
Think McShane should think, before signing for Brighton, this time last season McGhee was doing the same to Alexis Nicholas, saying he is a great player and wanted to sign him, now he has dropped him and will do the same to McShane.. Stay in the reserves and wait.

The one difference is that Mcshane has been ever present this season whereas Nicolas was in and out of the team even at the beginning. Mcshane is a class act and cant be far off a call up for the full national team of Ireland at this rate. I think hes better than Gary Doherty!

caz

Aug 10, 2005
Think your wrong, Nicholas started every game at the beggining of last season.

The problem here, is the mention of "ten grand a week".
Let's remember that this lad has ambitions to play for the United first 11, thinks he's good enough, and as worthy for the 10,000 per week as much of their 1st team.

Now think about how being a regular with Brighton and Hove Albion are going to be his new ambition?

One doesn't have to read between the lines here!

NMH said:
The problem here, is the mention of "ten grand a week".

There is no way Man U youngsters are on that though! He would get a pay rise coming here, but it just seems to me with that interview that McShane might be motivated as much by other factors, particularly, first-team football and a happy club environment. I'm not building my hopes up but we have a small window of opportunity here which I am sure we will attempt to exploit to our utmost.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here