Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mcshane available for £250,000

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
McShane Price £250,000

By Philip Ham
Date: 27/7/2006

Manchester United are reported to have put a £250,000 price-tag on Town target Paul McShane. The Blues were keen to take the Irishman on loan but United want a permanent deal for the defender, who spent last season with Brighton and Hove Albion.

Boss Jim Magilton says he is not too discouraged at the lack of new signings: "If there's one thing I have learned in the short time I have been in charge it's that transfers can take time. You can't rush things, especially if you are chasing the right sort of player.

"We are not panicking and are not over-anxious that we haven't as yet brought anyone in.

"The situation can change very quickly and I remain hopeful something will happen before the first league game on Saturday week

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
McShane79 said:
You are joking!!! We've got to get him. McGhee & Knight - SORT IT!!!!

With what? Where do we suddenly get £250k plus wages from?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
He said he didnt want to go below championship.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
McShane79 said:
:lolol: :lolol:

I dunno - I guess I am stretching a little. It'd just be great to get him back to the Withdean though wouldn't it?

Sad to say it - but with the current line up - he'd get bored and frustrated rather quickly...

1066gull

We won't get him.

Unless Dick Knight gets lucky on the poker tables tonight, to play him really high wages, we won't!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here