Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McShane and the loan deal

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
McShane was sorely missed today.

What with the loan deal coming to an end at Christmas what's the likelihood of extending the loan till the end of the season. Or even better a permanent move.

Preaching to the converted I know, but he's been a shining star this season. With him we've a good chance of being in this division next season

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
yeah we'd be a real force plus if it was maybe a 3yr deal if we were able to even try and sign him would be a class act moving into falmer :clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i very much doubt we would get himp ermanently, but if hinsh doesnt come back the same player he was last season, we really are buggered

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
On that subject, any ideas how far off a return Hinsh is?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We conceded 3 at Stoke with McShane IN the side, so he is not the solution for everything.

:down:

Bruce Lee Wannabe

Nov 10, 2004
Brighton
Would much rather see money spent on McShane then another striker. He really is just quality. Thought El Abd did well today, but not having reallt played with this back four, probably just unsettled things a little bit his coming in today which you can't really falt him for.

1066gull

McShane wont sign for us. Football is a short career and you can't blame him. If we were moving into Falmer next season, maybe.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
1066Seagull said:
McShane wont sign for us. Football is a short career and you can't blame him. If we were moving into Falmer next season, maybe.

Crikey, i didn't know you were his agent as well!!!!!

El Presidente said:
We conceded 3 at Stoke with McShane IN the side, so he is not the solution for everything.

:down:

And 3 at Leeds.

Bloody useless Paddy ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here