Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McNulty unlikely to see First XI action until September

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
from the argus:

Jim Joyce said 'the realistic thing for first team football would be possibly some time in September if everything goes well, he is making very good progress. The next thing would be to try and get him through 90 minutes'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally i'm quite pleased that we are not rushing him back, and with the signing of Wright from Crawley we have no reason to.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
absolutely fantastic news IMO, for jimmy to be back even in contention relatively so soon after such a massive injury is bloody good news.

keep it up jimmy, but don't whatever you do come back too soon!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Went to the Shoreham game last night, he played around 60 minutes and was the best player on the pitch by some way.

Really classy and assured on the ball. Can't wait to see him back in the first team.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Jimmy (oh Jimmy Mac) when are you coming back?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If Atilla does not play that I will be ANNOYED.

After all he never played Nathan Jones when he came back from injury when he was ours...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Atilla does not play that I will be ANNOYED.

After all he never played Nathan Jones when he came back from injury when he was ours...

It's not punk, it won't get played. We'll have our ears assailed by loud distorted and blown speakers blaring out the Clash...again (fecking Groundhog Day)

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
It's not punk, it won't get played. We'll have our ears assailed by loud distorted and blown speakers blaring out the Clash...again (fecking Groundhog Day)

This is Radio Clash your pirate satellite,
orbitting your living room.......everybody hold on tight!! :thumbsup:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
All cautious talk , reality is he just needs to get match fit . I suspect he could still do a job for the first team for a half if absolutly needed. The danger after being out so long is picking up niggling little injuries. As for his Kidney - sorted !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here