McNulty already keen to stay at Scunny

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seems to love it wherever he is

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
This guy is starting to really piss me off!

Clearly has no interest in staying to fight for his place, so Gus should just get rid asap.

Completely not true in this case.

But if you are not wanted, you are not wanted.

On a slightly different subject I think this highlights the problems being caused by a lack of decent reserve league. Players cannot really ' stay and fight for their place' in the way they used to by turning in good performances for the second string.

Effectively, if you are not in the match day squad, you probably won't play anywhere near approaching regularly.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

On a slightly different subject I think this highlights the problems being caused by a lack of decent reserve league. Players cannot really ' stay and fight for their place' in the way they used to by turning in good performances for the second string.

Effectively, if you are not in the match day squad, you probably won't play anywhere near approaching regularly.

Correct!:thumbsup:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Are we sure he is not wanted as back-up? Or, is he not willing to get his bottle back wait for his chance?

On the scond point - I totally agree with you. What will happen with the Development Squad and matches?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Bye Bye Jimmy - think that's the last we'll now see of him in a Brighton shirt. :bigwave:

Yes you could well be proved right.

Funny thing, since l started following the Albion 25 years ago l've seen so many players enter the club through one door, only to exit soon afterwards through another.

l wonder how many players we have used during that time compared to other clubs?.

Am l the only one who suspects that it might be many more?. I can think of no-end of players who signed for the Albion, but were never really given a chance to shine.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
yeahhh hopefully he will stay up in scunny and can chill with dicko whos now at barnsley - hmmmm wonder whether there was a plan hatched there. pity tunni is going bristol could have the northern boys back up north.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
yeahhh hopefully he will stay up in scunny and can chill with dicko whos now at barnsley - hmmmm wonder whether there was a plan hatched there. pity tunni is going bristol could have the northern boys back up north.

YAY LIAM DICKINSON OMG LIAM DICKINSON MUST POST ABOUT LIAM DICKINSON MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LIAM DICKINSON :drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here